14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours

Lou's POV

Next day was a school day so obviously, I got ready for school even though I knew that it would be another trashy day where I wouldn't learn anything.

I decided to wear a pair of high waisted jeans and a grey top that crossed in the front, paired with my boots.

I noticed how quiet the trailer was when I went to grab some breakfast, Jug must have left early. As I was about to out I got a call from the devil itself, my brother.

"What's up?", "I have great news Lou", "Spill the tea", "Dad is getting out tomorrow", "No way", "Yes, I will see you at school and don't tell anyone we're going to announce it this afternoon at the Wyrm", Jug explained.

"Great", I smiled brightly.

*

Finally, the school was over and Jughead explained that Alice and Betty would take us to pick up dad since they owned a pretty big car.

When I walked into the Wyrm with Jug by my side no one really noticed us since they were all minding their own business.

"I have an announcement to make, our dad's getting out!", I yelled making everyone cheer loudly. "When he does, I'll bring him up to speed about our plans with mayor McCoy", Jughead added.

"That's brilliant", Tallboy sarcastically remarked. "You have a problem with that Tallboy?", I asked the man.

"Your old man? No, I got no problem with him but your brother wants us to sit down with the mayor", Tallboy snickered. "I do, yes. I think we can bring the Southside back but it's gonna take work and it's gonna take compromises", Jughead announced.

I knew everyone was agreeing with us since no one in the bar wanted to lose their beloved Southside.

"You shouldn't have a problem with a deal since you were so kindly opening to the Ghoulies, am I right?", I asked. "We can bring the Southside back", Tallboy scoffed, "You've been here all five minutes".

"Tallboy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch, whispering behind mine and my brother's back that we're half serpents or that we don't belong here", I snapped at the older man.

"Why don't we put it on a vote?", Toni asked standing behind me, "All those who stand with the princess and Jug and think that Tallboy should shut the hell up?".

Everyone in the bar raised their hands while I had to hold a laugh in. Tallboy send me a glare before stepping out. I waved him on his way out.

"So your dad's getting out, how you feeling about that?", Sweet Pea asked coming up to me. "I couldn't be happier, to be honest", I smiled at the tall Serpent.

The night after the deal I went over to Sweet Pea's trailer, nothing happened except that we talked the entire night. He told me from his family that left him back and how he and Fangs met. I told him about my life and about how Penny had me and Jug wrapped in her little deals.

He was so caring and we fell asleep on his couch all cuddled up. It might sound cheesy but I kind of enjoyed those moments, when he showed his soft side.

*

The doors of the prison opened and a man with a flannel on stepped out aka my dad. I was so incredibly happy to have him out finally.

He first went up to my brother and hugged him tightly. "Hey Betty", he greeted Jug's girlfriend. "Hey Mister Jones", Betty responded.

"Hey princess", he smiled. I ran up to my dad and hugged him really tight not wanting to let him go. "Don't get arrested again alright?", I asked. "Of course not", dad smiled at me.