18. Did he give you snake bites yet?

Lou's POV

It's been a couple weeks since the Serpents transferred to Riverdale High, everything seemed normal and yet nothing was. 

Most of us were still pushed around by the Northsider's but of course, we could handle ourselves. Fangs and Sweet Pea let out their aggression in the basketball team. 

I was sitting on the bleachers watching my boyfriend and his best friend play against the Bulldogs. Sweet Pea would always shove Reggie to the ground or run into him. 

I couldn't stay the entire practice because I had history class in which Cheryl would hold her annual oral presentation about General Pickens. 

"As I was saying, each year we honor the memory of General Pickens. Yet few know the truth. That it was my great-great-great-grandpappy, Colonel Barnabas B.Blossom, who bankrolled General Picken's settlement of an Eden along the river of Sweetwater, where maple trees grow taller than the steeples of Europe's grandest cathedrals, which is why, every year, I petition the mayor's office to rename Pickens day", Cheryl explained smiling at the class. 

"Thank you for that, Cheryl. Mister Jones, we look forward to your oral history report next day", Miss Haggly said ending the class. 

*

"You looked great on the bleachers, princess", Sweet Pea smirked wrapping his arm around me as we walked out of the school with our Serpent jackets in the hands. 

"You looked good on the field, especially when you pushed Reggie to the ground"

"That is where he belongs"

"That is true", I laughed turning to face him, "When are we going to watch this new movie?"

"Love, Simon? I think it's not even out yet but as soon as it comes out I will take you to the movies. Oh, shit, we can't go there", Sweet Pea muttered. 

"What? Why?", I asked sadly. "Because they don't allow snacks there", he smirked. "That was good", I laughed placing a kiss on his lips. 

"Break it guys, brother is watching", Jughead chuckled passing us. "I had to see you and Miss Ponytail make out serval times so shut up", I snapped. 

*

"Well he is very fetching for someone who was living on skid row", Veronica smirked handing Kevin Betty's phone.

Apparently, Betty has a secret brother none of us knew about. He was just settling in at the Cooper residence. 

"Yeah, he's a hottie who looks incredibly familiar to me, by the way", Kevin told us inspecting the picture all over again. "Your adventures in the woods?", I asked my best friend. 

"Maybe, if we were allowed to meet this hottie in person-", I started. "Chic is still acclimating. And I'm trying to get him to trust me, but my mom is treating him like he's 10-year-old and my dad is treating him like he's the devil's spawn", Betty groaned. 

"Well, I have an amazing idea. Bring the omen to Pickens Day and we can all meet him. Everyone's coming right?", Veronica asked. 

"No, because the Serpents weren't invited", Jughead told her. "Serpents were specifically asked to come", Veronica explained. 

"Yeah, to provide Security, like we're all on the Snowpiercer train, but the Serpents are eating the cockroaches", I added. 

"You don't have to work if you don't want to", Veronica told my brother and I. Toni then showed up in the doorway, "The damage has already been done, they say. I will talk to you guys later", Jug said before getting up.