40. Such a Stydia moment

Lou's POV

The next day at school, Sweet Pea and I kept looking at each other in a flirtatious way, we decided it would be best if we didn't tell everyone just yet. And keep everything on the low for a little longer. 

We sat in history class, where I sat in between the giant and Cheryl. Cheryl was telling me about her awesome night with Toni per secret letters while I was flirting with my whatever he was for me. 

Suddenly Sheriff Minetta walked into the class making all students focus on him. It was odd for him to show up in school when he was way to busy doing hidden shit with Hiram Lodge. 

"Archie is a murderer and we know he didn't escape alone. He had help. Hiding a convict or withholding information from the law is a felony offense. So, whoever's aided and abetted Archie Andrews is just as much of a criminal as he is", the Sheriff told the class. 

"I was busy all day, Sheriff. You can check my browser history if you know what I mean", Reggie told the Sheriff making us all chuckle.

"I don't know this Archie person, and on Monday's I host a group of teen Farmies. We are still accepting members", the new weird girl said. She was sitting behind Fangs and I'm pretty sure she was in this farm Betty kept talking about.

"Where were you, Miss McCoy at the time of the breakout?", the Sheriff asked Josie stepping in front of her desk. 

"Don't look at me, Sir. I- uh, I was in the music room, practicing", Josie lied. "Alone?", the Sheriff asked stepping closer, "I'll look into all of your alibis and if I find out later that someone in here was involved, well, you can say goodbye to this school, your hopes and dreams. Your music, your entire future. All of it goes away, just like that". 

"Again to be clear, if you know anything now's teh time to tell me-", the Sheriff said as Josie threw her head back and onto the desk and back up, having a full on seizure. 

"Sheriff Minetta, back off", Cheryl yelled as she got up. "Josie was with me, Sheriff", I snapped at the man I felt so much hatred towards. 

*

"Minetta's trashing tent city, Jug, looking for Archie", Sweet Pea told my brother as he entered our trailer where Fangs, Sweet Pea and I were already waiting for him. 

"I propose a manhunt of our own. Every Serpent searching for Joaquin. No stone left unturned", Jug told the two boys.

"Serpents don't just shiv other Serpents. What got into him?", Sweets asked. "According to Archie, Joaquin did it for Warden Norton. The warden confronted me, called Archie the Red Paladin. Plus the warden poisoned himself with cyanide and blueberry Fresh-Aid", I told the boys. 

"And he worked for Riverdale High before the detention center", Jughead added.

"The question is, was he playing G&G with or for someone?", I said. "And since he's dead, Joaquin is the only one who can know", Sweet Pea said. 

"But Joaquin may not be alone. Kevin told me he's rolling with a new gang", "Those gargoyle creeps you say?", Fangs asked my brother. 

"Exactly, and if the gang is working for the King, then they're gonna take us right to him", Jughead smiled at the two boys. 

After Fangs and Jughead left the trailer I was left behind with Sweet Pea. 

"You know your looks during class have to stop if you want this to be held a secret for some time", Sweet mumbled as he placed his hands on my hips. 

"Hm I have to think about that", I smirked. "You're gonna be the death of me, Lou", the boy said as he crashed his lips on mine. 

I returned the kiss and started guiding us into my room praying my dad won't come home early.