44. I promise

Lou's POV

"I can't believe they won't be here on my birthday", I whined into my boyfriend's bare chest as we were laying my bed as usual.

The past week my brother and my father tried to come back into Riverdale but for some reason, Riverdale was in quarantine due to the seizure. That basically meant no one could leave and no one could come in.

"Don't be sad, princess", Sweet Pea said smiling down on me. "No, it's my eighteen's birthday and neither of them will be here. I'm just gonna skip it", I sighed sitting up while holding the white sheets over my bare body.

"No, you shouldn't skip it, we can still celebrate with the gang", he smiled. "No I don't know, my dad isn't here and Jug isn't. My mother isn't my mother because a hypocratic bitch is", I goraned.

"Hey, your mom is your mom, Penny may be your mother by blood but that's it. Your dad and your brother will come back and they will celebrate with you", Sweet Pea said and sat up as well.

He slung his arm around me and placed a couple kisses on my shoulder. "I don't know. I would rather spend my birthday in Pop's with you", I explained as I leaned into him and stared at the door.

Jughead texted me a couple of times, saying he and dad were staying with mom during the time Riverdale was locked. He also told me that Ryan was really nice and that he got along with him as well.

"Then we will do that, princess".

*

Sweet Pea's POV

"Sup' Pea?", Toni asked as I walked over to the tents and the Serpent place. Cheryl, Toni, and Fangs were playing cards as I joined.

"Hey, guys", I sighed as I sat down next to my best friend. "Why the sigh?", Cheryl asked as she laid a card down infront of Fangs.

"Nothing, it's just that it's Lou's Birthday in two days and she doesn't wanna celebrate it", I explained. "Oh no, she will. I am her best friend and we always went shopping on her birthday and we will do that this year as well", Cheryl explained.

"True, it's her eighteens birthday, she has to celebrate. I'm sure the Serpents will help due to her being their queen. Also, Kevin and Veronica will help", Toni explained.

"Yes, she has to celebrate. Let's throw her a giant surprise party", Fangs smiled. "Yes, I will organize it tomorrow along with Pea here", Toni smiled.

"Okay, good. I hope she'll like it. I'll also try and get the Jones back as well as her mother and sister", I smiled. "Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure", Fangs smiled patting my back.

I couldn't be more grateful for friends like that.

*

The next day we called all the Serpents in for a meeting minus our Queen since she had to do soe business for us.

"Guys! Listen up!", I yelled as I stepped up on the old car. "Why did you call us in here and where is the Queen?", one of the younger Serpents asked.

"This meeting is about her, we are here to ask you all for a favor. Not all of you might know but tomorrow is Lou's eigthteens birthday but she doens't want to celebrate it, that's why we want you guys to help us throw the best surprise party ever. Bigtooth I need you to get the Jones family into Riverdale", I ordered.

"Are you all in on the plan?", Toni asked stepping up next to me. "Of course", a couple yelled while otehrs just cheered.

"For our Queen!", they all yelled at the same time.