4. Nancy Drew strikes again

Lou's POV

The annoying sound of my phone alarm woke me up from my deep slumber. I groaned before taking in my surroundings. 

I almost forgot about the awful events of yesterday. Today was just going to be worse, everyone knows and I really had to talk to Cheryl. 

When I raised my head from the really comfy pillow I noticed that I had mascara and everything smeared around my face. Great now I look like a clown. 

Before getting dressed I quickly took a shower and actually found some concealer, eyebrow products, a new toothbrush and some mascara in the cabinet next to the sink. 

I mentally thanked Toni and applied the make up to my face. When I got back in my room I slipped on the already laid out outfit from Toni and it looked pretty decent. It had some North and Southside in it. 

After I was completely done I grabbed the little purse I carried with me yesterday and folded my dress. I noticed a pair of black high heel ankle boots next to my door and again I mentally thanked Toni. 

Then I exited the door but ran into a hard chest when I stepped down the steps, typing on my phone. 

When I looked up I saw the smaller guy with the brown hair in front of me. "Uhm sorry", I muttered before stepping around him and making my way towards the high school. 

Toni's POV

The door slammed shut and I knew Lou was out. She was actually so pretty and nice holy, god Toni she has a boyfriend and that girl is heartbroken as fuck. Get your stuff together. 

I heard a knock on the door, probably Fangs. I slipped on a bralette and some sweatpants before opening the door for him. 

"Topaz", he smiled holding up the usual breakfast. "Forgaty, come in dude", I smiled opening the door further for him. 

We sat down and started enjoying our meal. "So you got laid last night?", he asked smirking. "What makes you think that?", I chuckled. 

"Well I saw the Northside princess leave just a couple minutes ago, we all know how you love good girls", he smirked taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Don't call her Northside princess, she stayed the night in a separate room", I explaining feeling bad for her. "Why would you let a stranger also a Northsider stay at your house?", he asked confused. 

"Her name is Lou, Lou Jones", I explained, "Yes FP's daughter. He got arrested for Jason Blossom's murder last night. She used to stay at her best friends house who was Jason's sister so she couldn't return and I felt bad for her you know".

"So the Northside princess is actually the Serpent princess?", Fangs asked living for the tea. "Yep", I chuckled. "Damn, Sweet Pea will love this story", he muttered. 

*

Lou's POV

I sat in the lunch area with Betty, Archie, Kevin, and Veronica. I was seated next to Kevin and kept my head down. 

"Where were you last night?", Kevin asked me. "I stayed at a friends house", I explained. For some reason, I couldn't get myself to go over to Cheryl. 

"The police report says FP worked alone. No mention of your dad, that good news, right?", Betty told Veronica. "I can't stop thinking that maybe my dad hired another Serpent to plant that gun", Veronica muttered. 

"It's surreal isn't it?", Kevin asked the group. "How's Jug?", I asked Betty. 

"Not good. He's not coming in. He's at the station, being grilled by your dad", Betty explained. "Who's doing his job. He's gonna ask Jughead questions", Kevin insisted.