41. I love you

Lou's POV

"Good morning, princess", Sweet Pea smiled down on me while my head laid on his warm chest. "Good morning, what time is it?", I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

After my little panic attack last night Sweet Pea stayed over just in case anything would happen again. 

"It's 9 AM", the tall Serpent explained as he smiled at me. I returned the smiled before I pressed my lips on his. "Breakfast?", I smiled. 

"Sure, let's go out for breakfast, shall we?", Sweet Pea asked. "Sure, Pop's?", "Where the hell would we go if it wasn't Pop's", he chuckled. 

"True", I chuckled as I swung my legs out of my bed. I walked over to my closet and pulled a pair of black and white checkered dressy shorts and a dark blue cropped pullover out. After I slipped into the outfit I decided to wash my face and do some makeup along with brushing my teeth. 

After that was done I did a half up half down hairstyle. I pulled my boots on as well as my leather jacket making the outfit edgy. 

"You look beautiful", Sweet Pea said as I clipped his necklace around my neck after such a long time. "Thank you", I smiled as I traced my fingers down my beloved necklace.

"You're wearing my necklace again", the boy smiled. I glanced down his dog tags and saw that he was wearing mine as well. "And you are wearing my dog tag again", I smiled placing a kiss on his lips again. 

"Let's go", Sweets said as he held his hand out for me to take. I gratefully took it, we walked out of my room only to be greeted by my father. 

"Oh, hey guys", I smiled a blush creeping up on my cheeks. "Hey, Sweet Pea", my father chuckled at my facial expression. "Had a good night you two?", dad chuckled sipping on his coffee. 

"Uh, yeah. Well as you may found out already, Sweet Pea and I made up", I explained still flushed from embarrassment. "Finally, welcome back to the Family Sweet Pea", dad chuckled patting Sweet Pea on the back. 

"Thanks, FP. I promise I won't fuck it up", Sweets said. "You're a good guy, Sweet Pea. I know you didn't mean to hurt my daughter like that and if she's happy and was able to forgive you then I'm happy for you two", dad smiled. 

"Dad, we're going out for breakfast", I smiled grabbing Sweets hand as well as my helmet. "Okay, have fun you two".

The two of us walked out to our bikes. "The last one is gonna pay", I chuckled quickly hopping on my bike and driving off. 

To my luck, Sweet Pea lost but I honestly think he did it on purpose. 

"Hey, kids", Pop greeted us. "Hey Pop", we smiled as we walked over to a booth on the window side and took place. We skimmed through the menu even though we already knew what we would get. 

"Your order", a waitress asked us smiling. "Can I have the bacon and eggs along with an Americano?", Sweets asked. 

"Sure, and for you, sweetheart?", the woman asked. "Can I have the peanut waffle and some fruit along with a hot chocolate?", I asked. "Coming right up". 

"I have to do a job today, what about you?", Sweets asked after the waitress left us. "I don't know, I thought about asking Cheryl to meet, we haven't hung out lately and had some actually best friend quality time", I explained. 

"Ask her", the boy in front of me smiled. 

I nodded and pulled my phone out, typing her name in and going on our chat:

Message to Cheryl, 10:56 AM

Hey Cher, 

What are you doing today? In the need for a girls day