Having To Lie.

Tuesday
Joe's Pov
Training Room.
9:30pm
So a thing I've learned this week is the Samba is very very HARD.
Dianne's realised this and we both began to get very frustrated.

"Okay Joe.Lets do it again"Dianne said with a deep sigh
"Yeah sure." I said with my hands in my heads.
"Don't worry were getting it we just having wobbly day." Dianne says comfortingly.
"Yeah " I said,still slightly frustrated
"Stay calm Joe tomorrow we can stress today were focusing on technique. Everything's going to be fine I promise"Dianne said taking my hands away from my face.
"Di,I'm really sorry if we don't get past this week .I just can't do the salsa"I complained.
"Hey if we get kicked out at the weekend we made it to week 11 and that's something we should be proud of" Dianne said.
I'm determined to make it to the finale.You've got this Joe.
"I'm knackered"Dianne said falling onto the sofa
"I mean we've been here for nearly 13 hours."I said.
"Come on lets go home "Dianne said
At Joe's place
Dianne and I walk in.No Byron to be found.Dianne and I put our bags down . We take out shoes off.
"In going to go get changed go up to my room if you want ."I say.
I walk into the bathroom.
Dianne's pov
As I reach the bottom of the stairs .I hear footsteps from behind me.I assume it's Joe.I turn around and I see Byron walking  towards me.
He walks over to me and pins we against the wall.I try to screams but nothing comes out of my mouth. He kisses my lips.I push him away and run upstairs and into Joe's room.
I begin to cry on the floor
I heard footsteps so I wioe away my tears.I take my coat of and get changed
"Dianne can I come In"Joe says.
"One minute" I say. I calm myself down and take a drink of water.
"Right come in Joe"I said falling onto the bed
Joe opens the door and I smile. What am I going to tell him. The fact that his roommate tried to hook up with me, What if Byron tell Joe but twists it.
"You tired Buswell."Joe says.
"Very much Suggy"I say snuggling into his chest.
Dianne if you don't tell him you could regret it.