I'm Sorry I Let You Down But Next Weeks I'll Be Better

Joe's pov
I can now say I'm a finalist in strictly come dancing. It's crazy. Let's just say Saturday didn t go to plan. Dianne keeps telling me the judges undermarked me. I just nod (Joe they definitely under marked you .btw I won't stop bringing that up).
This week's is going to be hard. However I'm not letting Dianne down like I did last week.
So far things are going great. I've had time to reflect and I'm leaving everything behind me and concentrating on winning this thing.
I am not going to let anyone tear me down not even the judges.
So the show dance is going well and the other two are incredible as well.
I'm not going to let my beautiful girlfriend down. People are speculating more than ever about us but I don't care what they say.
Me and Dianne were practising lifts when there was a knock at the door.
I put Dianne down and in walks Caspar Lee and a camera crew
"Hey Buddy." He says.
"Heya mate what you doing here." I said hugging him.
"I asked him here." Dianne said with a smile.
I had to be careful because I can't expose our relationship.
"Can I watch." Caspar asked
At Joe's house
Me,Dianne and Caspar. Walked into the house where Byron and Josh were sat on the sofa.
"Bloody hell apparently were having a party." I say with a smile. I out my arm around Dianne. She smiled at me.
"I'm bored because I'm the only one without a girlfriend. You lot all have them" Josh complains.
"I mean Joe's the worst one for it." Caspar said.
"Shut up you lot and leave me alone. I can't help it. " I said with a pouty lip.
Dianne laughed and kissed me.
"But there adorable." Byron said.
"How's the training going" Byron said.
"Its great I hope." I said.
"Joe don't doubt your self. Also you lot need to tell him to stop telling me he's let me down because he hasn't he was amzingg on Saturday night." Dianne said playfullyhitting me.
"I never want to let you down. I get the judges are doing their jobs and I respect it but I just felt like I messed it up" I said.
"Honestly Joe you were amazing and if you don't say it. No kisses for a week." Dianne said walking into the kitchen
"She's sassy" Caspar said.
"I know." I whispered.
"Thank you Joseph." Dianne shouted back.
Dianne comes into the living room and begins to dance around to one of  songs we are dancing to.
"Do you two ever stop." Josh asked.
"Nah I've been spending 14 hours doing this."I say.
"I'm working him hard " Dianne said with a smile.
"Right I'm going to bed " Dianne said kissing me.
"Can you two get a room please" Byron said.
"Nah " I said kissing Dianne back.
Dianne playfully pushed me and ran upstairs.
Upstairs
Me and Dianne layed in bed and began to talk.
"How you feeling." I say.
"Okay actually. You've taken my mind of it today." Dianne said
"Glad to here. You sure your not mad about Saturday." I said.
"Hey you were incredible and I thought it was beautiful. I thought it was amazing so if you listen to me it will be better on Saturday " Dianne said with a smile.
"I'm sorry if I let you down but I'll do better on Saturday I promise." I said.
"I'm proud of you no matter what."