Inoccent

Couple questions:
Do you like Ashley in the competition
Did you like Joe's salsa.Ive seen a lots people saying they didn t
Do you want Joe or Stacy to win
Dianne's Pov
After the show
"Oh my god Dianne that was incredible " Joe said with a smile.
"I'm so proud of you" I said as Joe spun we round
Suddenly Stacy bursts into the room with Kevin.
"Oh my god there's police coming into our dressing rooms looking for you Dianne."Stacy said.
"What "Joe says putting me down.
"I don't understand "I said.
"Dianne Buswell "I hear someone say.
"Yeah say.I see two police officers standing in the doorway.
"I need you to come with us"The woman says.
"Kay I ask What."I say nervously. I hadn't done anything.
"We are arresting you from the attempted of Anthony Quinland "The officer says coming up behind.
"Excuse me WHAT "I say.
"Dianne what's going on."Joe says.
"I'm telling you Joe I didn't do it . I have no idea what there talking about. I'll be fine. I promise"I say as they take me out of the dressing room
"DIANNE" I hear Joe yell.
Tears spill down my face. I don't know what's happening
They put me in the van.
Joe's pov
I go after Dianne and the police. After they put her into the van. I calmly walk over.
"Sir how can we help you" an officer said.
"I'm Dianne's boyfriend. I just want to know what's going on." I say.
"We had a report that your girlfriend went over to Anthony Quinlands apartment and stabbed him in the arm with a knife and then left"The officer explained

"She was with me till about 9pm that night and spent the rest with her roommate " I said.
"Could you come to the station and make a statement " The other officer asked.
"Of course" I said.
I need to help Dianne's case.  I know she's inoccent so if I can get her out and prove Anthony is lying Dianne will be clear of any accusation
At the Station
Dianne's pov
I feel so lonely. They took figure prints and some photos. I don't know where Joe is. What if he doesn't come after me. What if he doesn't love me.
They put me in a cell . I'm sat here. Someone us making a statement but they wouldn't say who. My legal team have been told that the trial is tomorrow and we need to gather evidence ASAP. I'm actually going to jail from something I didn't do.
Joe's Pov
"Could you please state your full name to the camera" The officer said.
"Joseph Graham Sugg"I said.
"When did you last see Dianne Buswell on October 28th 2018"
Sunday
In a court room
"Call the first witness to the stand Anthony Quinland "The Judge said.
Anthony walked up to the stand and smiled maliciously at me.
"Mr Quinland your claim is that on the afternoon of October 28th 2018 at 3pm your ex girlfriend Dianne Buswell stabbed in the stomach and left you for dead. Am I correct " the judge said.
"Yes your houner "He said.
"I would like to ask a few questions your houner." My loyer said.
"Please do" The Judge said.
"So Mr Quinland would the fact that Miss Buswell has a new boyfriend have anything to do with your recent claim." He said
"No. I wouldn't have a clue that she even had one."I wanted to scream so many things at him. He was a liar and a cheat.
"Police records say different Mr Quinland. Your were arrested for human trafficing and stalking last month but charges were dropped due to my client not wanting to relive such a painful time is that correct" My loyer asked.
"I don't have a clue what your talking about." He said.
"I have no further questions your houner " my loyer said.
"I call my second my second witness to the stand." The Judge said. Anthony stepped down.
Where is Joe . He probably is in a pub drinking somewhere. Then I saw him on the stand in a suit as confident as ever. I look at him .
"Mr Sugg when did you last see Dianne Buswell on the day of October 28th 2018" Anthony's loyer said.
"10:30 am. She left to go workout with her roommate.  I then saw her again at 8:00pm. We hung out and then she went home at about 10pm. About 45 minutes later she rung me to tell me she was okay and she was going to bed" Joe said with confidence.
"Did she go home alone."Anthonys loyer fired back.
"I drove her home myself "He said.
"Did she seem suspicious at all."
"No"
"Your client has been harassing and asulting Dianne ever since they met. I don't think you have any idea what he is actually like. Dianne wouldn't hurt anyone and defiantly would never hurt Anthony especially after what he did to her. The real person you should be looking into is him ." Joe said.
"I have no further questions your houner."
Joe steps down from the stand .
"Dianne Buswell to the stand please " The Judge said.
I walked up
"Dianne Buswell what were you doing at 3pm on October 28th 2018" I was asked
"Working out with Katie my roommate " I said.
"How long we're you there for "
"About 4 hours from 11 till 4." I said.
"Did Mr Quinland know about you and Mr Suggs love affair before you broke up." The loyer said.
What the hell
"There was no love affair. Me and Joe were close friends. We shared one kiss before me and Anthony broke up and that's it. Anthony was awful to me towards the end of our relationship and I felt safer being at my colleagues houses .I said .
"Did you stab Anthony Quinland "
"No" I said.
"I have no further questions your houner " He walked away.
"Now we must reach a verdict.  Court dissmised " the judge said. I stepped of the stand and kissed Joe.
"I'm really proud of you" Joe said
4 hours later.
We were all called back into the court  .
I had to stand on the stand.
"Do you find the defendant Dianne Buswell guilty of the attempted murder of Anthony Quinland " The Judge said.
"Not guilty" the jury said.
I stepped down from the stand.  J saw Anthony being arrested.
Joe ran over and hugged me tightly.