Spending Your Days With Me

Joe's pov
Today was out last day in the Tree House and Dianne wanted to stay but she was going to Australia so she couldn't. We were all going home today and I was for sure bringing Dianne back here. She loved it so much.
We got had to pack our things. Dianne was chatting with Zoe . I'm glad they wet getting along I mean they were two of the most important people in my life so it was Important they got on. Dianne threw her last jumper into her suitcase and zipped it up. We went to the car and then went back to say goodbye to Zoe and Alfie .
Dianne hugs Zoe and I hug Alfie
After we talk and then we go to my car. Dianne's flying to Australia tomorrow night . I'm doing some filming today and Dianne's going to do stuff. We drove home laughing and
Singing . I dropped Dianne and our stuff off at our Appartment. Byron helped Dianne with out stuff because I had to drive to a shoot I was doing.
At 9pm.
I walked into the house I could hear laugher and chatting. I close the door and take my coat,bag and shoes off and placed them by the door. I lock the door and then walk on it the living room . Dianne,  Emily , Caspar Byron and Britt  were all sat on the sofa chatting away.
"Hey Suggy how was your first real day  at work "Dianne said getting up and walking over to me.
"It was okay Miss Buswell just weird not to be training with you" I said. Dianne kissed me
We both stayed down next to each other. We all began to chat.
My life was great everything seemed so perfect until something comes and tears it all apart .
"Joe I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow so if wanna come you can ." Dianne offered
"Yeah I'll drive you and then I have your presents which I can give you Joe"I said
I got upstairs and look in my wardrobe where I hid Dianne's presents .
I bring them downstairs . I see Dianne's eyes light up
As We watch her unwrap the presents. Dianne's eyes light up. She jumps around for a while smiling with jot . She hugs me 
After unwrapping all the presents me and Dianne are on the floor cry laughing
Everyone is laughing but not as much as we are
"I'm actually crying "Dianne says still laughing
"Same " I said still laughing
"Okay I'm okay "Dianne said getting up.
She looked at me an began dying with laughter again which set me off again.
Everyone was looking at us smiling .
Then someone suggested karaoke.  Oh god here we go.
Caspar began with his terrible singing .
Dianne was singing along to herself .
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
Then someone out rainbow connections on. Dianne immediately began singing the words aloud.
I got up and offered her hand to dance . She took it while still wining.  We danced around the living room. I smiled and looked into Dianne's beautiful eyes . The song ended and everyone called and smiled. Me and Dianne then began to sing Young Blood.
I don't deserve a girl like Dianne