Part one of the Emails

So, this is part one of the emails between Brian and Harmony and Cal will come in. Let me know what you think.

May 17 2017 Montana,

Brian,

So I'm sure your wondering what I did after you left? Well I went into house, grabbed your open bottle of Jack, added a few shots to my coffee, went into our room, sat on your side of the bed and lost it. I drank my coffee while the tears dripped in to it. After an hour or so I called Momma C to pick me up because I had been drinking and went to the bakery where I still am. I slept on the couch here because frankly I cant bare to be with out you. I woke up this am or rather late last night by falling off the couch because I had a night mare. So I found the bottle of vodka we use for cakes. Took a few shots and then a few more. I finally was able to sleep and woke up with a headache. I made more coffee with out the added jack hammer in a bottle this time. Then started making breads and rolls and come cream puffs. Sarah will be here soon. I love you hope everything is ok.

                                                                              Always and forever, Forever and Always,

                                                                                                                             Harmony.

That is the truth of the matter but Harmony could not hit send. She felt she had to stay strong. This was not strong. This was weak. This was what a girl does. She was a woman. She owned her own business after all. So she hit delete and started over. Hoping Brian did not see threw her lies. She was not meaning to lie to him. She just could not bring herself to tell him what she did. He was so strong he deserved a just as strong woman. She knew she would figure it out.

Brian,

So after you left I went in and got some coffee, went into our room, sat on your side of the bed and cried. Then I went to the bakery and did what I needed to do. I'm there now working on the early morning breads and rolls. I love you. I hope your ok. I'm hanging in there. Talk to you soon.

Always and forever, Forever and Always,

                                                                                                                   Your Strong woman,

                                                                                                                                    Harmony.

P.s. As soon as you get where your going send me a list of what the team wants. I'll get baking.

Sends a picture of fresh bread in pans and rolls on the counter.

May 19th 2017-Iraq

Harmony, Babe,

I just made the base. I'm getting settled in. Its not home but its going to be my hang your hat place. I refuse to call it home. Your home. Not this place. I'm glad your ok. Keep with the baking. I know it does you wonders. Make sure your eating. More then chocolate. I love you more then I can ever explain to you. Ohh the truck needs a tune up. Can you take it? Also take it slow going over the culvert pipe leading to the lake. It was washing out the last time we were up there. Forgot to tell you. If I remember right I was too busy taking your clothes off. You did not seem to mind. We have pt in the am. I love you. Hugs.

Always and Forever, Forever and Always,

                                                                                         Your Man who has a place to hang his hat.