Part 12 of the Emails-Decisions

Sorry this is super short but is important. Forgive me? 

July 13th 2017 Iraq

Harmony,

I love you too and I love having my arms wrapped around you knowing that when I did you slept. I makes me feel amazing as if I can reach threw your dreams and chase all your nightmares away. I am your night in shining armor of sorts. I hope there not back, its scares me to think they could be but if they are you would tell me.

As far as the culvert, its been coming. I knew that but hoped it would be fine. I know Jessie will do a good job and when I get back or what ever then we should plan on having her build it all. Take care of the whole thing honestly. It makes sense and she is amazing and I know you like the house she built going up our road. We should talk to her about it and ask her some stuff.

As far as our marriage goes I know three things, One I want you, your everything to me. Your my soul, my heart, my world. I can't imagine a live with out you by my side. Your my princess. Two, I want you happy, Your happiness is my top priority. I will go to the ends of the earth to make you smile. Three, If you fall in love with another man, and he is good I will understand. Not that your love for me is any less just that you found a part of your heart that did not know was missing. If we go threw life and its just us and your happy then I am fine with that too. So in conclusion I am happy no matter what way we go. I think that we just need to keep out hearts open. Be open to someone else but also live our life together just us. When I think about my life growing up I could not imagine not having one of my dads, they were so different but they both loved me and mom. I know that the way things were, it was far from conventional but thinking about it. I had a great life. Three parents that loved me. I always had one dad at every game and every awards ceremony. Most the time two but one of them always. I was blessed.

Always and Forever, Forever and Always.

Your open heart Man,

Brian

p.s. Make sure your eating please. I know when your working you don't take the time to eat a proper meal.

p.p.s. Start thinking about the house. We may be able to get some of the major stuff done before winter. Lets start now and then we can get married next summer when the house is done!

7/13/17 Montana

Brian,

I see your message in my in-box but asked you not you read mine so i am going to do the same. I want us to be happy. I don't care if being happy means just us or us and another man. I know I could never do another woman. No bitch touches my man ever. I know i would never deal with that so i wonder how you would deal with having another man touch me? But i see how happy your mom and Dads were so I can see how it could work but I also seen how my parents were and it worked for them. There love was epic. Kinda like ours. Both parents were similar though. They fell in love young and made it work. Threw the thick and thin. At this point in time I want just us but if another man was to come along I would be open to it. I know that the other man would have to amazing. I would have to feel something for him a love that is like ours. We will cross that bridge if we ever get there.

I want to get working on the house. I think that Jessie could get stuff done quick up there. if your fine with with it i am going to open a account with her with us both having the log info so we can discuss things with her threw the site. As for the house this is what I want. Can you send me your list? and we can compare.

Hard wants

A bathtub like we have now. 3 person just in case-Kiddos in the tub with us? Bound to happen

Our bedroom at the back of the house with a balcony

A large kitchen with a island

At least 4 bedrooms

Open floor plan

Wants

6 bedrooms- I want lots of kids

A commercial kitchen- Just in case we get stuck up there for a few days- I can work on cakes still

A shower that is walk in with a built in seat. in the master bedroom

Other then those I could careless Babe as long as your sharing the house with me. I love you!!!

Always and Forever, Forever and Always

Your Girl Who Just Wants You,

Harmony Ann

p.s. I know you need a garage so we should get that added to the list