Part 11 of the Email-Chapter -Back to base

July 11th 2017 Montana

Baby Girl,

First off its a good Idea to tell Brian how your doing. Do you think that he does not know? I mean he knows you better then me. He knows whats going on to a point. People think that its just us soldiers that go to war. No your just as at war as we are Harm. Your home with out your man. Your home taking care of it all. The house. The lake. The bakery. Fuck that's a full time job and then some. You take care of his truck and the bills. The little shit. Then you take on the team and our mascot. Man I don't know how you do it. Like really do it. Your amazing. You had a melt down. You picked yourself up and you moved on. I am here for you. I do get your anger. They love him but I don't think they realize how hard it is for to just smile and say he is doing well when sometimes you have no clue how he is. They don't know that your talking to me and worried about me as well as the team that your scared your going to loose someone so important to you that you cant breath sometimes. I get that. Brian gets that. He does. Its not adding to it when you tell him. Its sharing it. He shares stuff with you. That's what couples do. That's what friends do. I get your anger. I think you need a bath and a hug. I am sending you some. I love you Harm. You're a great friend and never doubt that. You are perfect and amazing. Please believe me when I tell you that. I don't have to. I tell you because Its the truth and comes from my heart.

Brian told me about his family. Its cool. I mean having two dads sounds better then having no dads. He told me how great it was and what not. Is that the kind of relationship you want? He did not say but he seemed to be thinking a lot to himself this mission. Well I am heading to take a shower. Something told me you needed me. I am here now love.

Hugs and kisses.

Your here for you Marine,

Cal

P.s. I think you should take a shot and a bath.

Sends a picture of Brian in his bunk. His back facing him. His lap top visible.

July 11th 2017 Iraq

Harmony,

My love. You don't ever have to hid things from me. You had a moment it happens. I have had a few over here. I have went into the shower and cried. There are times when I watch the videos I have of you. Of us and I just feel like my heart is going to die. I know its a long time to go but we got this. I love you.

As for our marriage being like my parents. I have thought about it. Over the mission actually. I loved the childhood I had but I don't know. I need to think more. I think we should exchange emails when we have our answers. I don't want to influence you at all. This is a big decision. I love you my life. I am going to go in for a shower. BTW I seen your pictures that's why I need the shower. I will gladly buy you new boots. New anything you want. I am sorry that happened to you though. I'm glad your not hurt and I taught you how to use the truck. Your dads Car? I don't know what to say. I would hate to see you get rid of it but I get you not wanting it to rot. Hmm. Don't make a decision now please. Its fine where it is. Maybe its something we can pass on to one of our kids. A way for them to have there grand father with them. He loved that thing. Its a thought. To the shower I go. Hugs and kisses and I wish I could hold to too. Love you

Always and Forever, Forever and Always,

Your man who cries too,

Brian

P.s. I miss you now more then I ever have. Soon my love. Soon.

P.p.s. Can you get a hold of Jessie? She can fix the culvert for us. Her number is in the yellow pages under J and S construction.