Settling in.

"So the white one is ours. I'll give you the tour then come back out for our bags, it that OK?

"I cant wait. I cant wait to see it. Its bigger then I thought. You made it sound tiny" He said. Chuckling.

"Yeah well its small compared to the house that's being built."

"remind me again how many bedrooms"

"this one two, could be three. The lake six upstairs with a guest room downstairs and a two bedroom apartment over the garage. That could be three as well if someone does not mind crashing in the office"

"Yeah that's a lot of rooms, Think we are going to fill them?"

"I hope so, God willing but lets start with one"

"mmm I agree. What fun we will have, so how long are we taking for our honey moon?"

"It depends on a few things. I cant take off during valentines day. Period. That's one of our biggest times. So we may have to get married then take a few days. Then take our honey moon later on"

"sounds like a plan. So show me our place"

Harmony got out grabbing her ever present side kick, her camera. She went over to Cal's side and started taking pictures. She put it down hanging it from her neck and grabbed his hand and lead him into the garage. Pointing at the truck

"And that is Brian's baby"

"yeah well I can see why. Its nice. Mine is bigger" He said coming up behind her and grinding his crotch into her back.

"so you say"

"ohh honey its a fact"

Harmony rubbed her bottom against him making him grown and bite her neck. She then pulled him into the house holding on to him when he took the two steps from the garage into the kitchen. Well there was a little room to hang coats and boots first but that did not count. They took off there shoes and coats. Well he did. She kept the ever present hoodie on. She showed him the small laundry room then the the pantry with the sliding shelves.

"I'm having these built in my pantry in both kitchens. I love how they keep stuff organized and they use a small space and its just fun" she said here eyes gleaming. Her smile huge, Cal pushed her against the door and kissed her. Cupping her face. He leaded his forehead against hers looking into her.

"God Harm, if I thought I seen you happy before. I was wrong. This makes you happy, your whole face lit up. Like a little girl who got a new doll. I just realized something. Its the little things that make you happy"

"that's me Cal. I was happy being there with you but a part of me was missing. It still is but being here, Home means that I get to be completely surrounded by him. Don't get me wrong, your amazing. Don't think for one minute what you and I share is anything less or more then Brian and I. Its different. I have you in my arms. And you have no clue how good that feels. How good it feels for me to hold you and kiss you and smell you. How much you have made it easier for me to be with out him. With him being here is like having a piece of me back. Like the shelves. We fixed them. We painted them. They did not slide. Brian took a whole Saturday to make them work. Then he took me shopping to fill them. Its being around the memory's. About the hat on the table. Don't touch that please. Same as the nearly empty shampoo bottle of his in the shower. Don't throw it away. Sometimes I put just a little on his pouf when I get in the shower so it feels like he is there with me. The hat. He took it off before he left and put on his camo one. I want to make those memories with you. Well not them. I want to make our own. I want us to have them here. I don't want him to be our shadow. I want to ugh I'm not saying this right. Cal I love you. I want us to make our own story. To continue it. So when Brian gets back we have a solid foundation. We have those remember whens. We have our own inside jokes. We have something separate from him and I or the three of us. Then when he gets back I want to make some of the three of us. Do you understand? A little"