Seeing it from the other side.

"Good morning people. I know you all like to play games with my ole man but I don't like waking up alone. So don't let it happen too often or I cut off the baked goods"

A chorus of good morning was hear and a bunch of ohh shit. She means business and Cal is old.

"Sorry babe. He got on and I'm not going to ignore him. I love you. By the way I love my shirt on you.

"Wait you can see me? Who else can"

"Just me and grant. We were talking to Cal on Skype"

"shit glad I have clothes on. Any ways ill get on later after lunch to play with you all if you want? I'm not good but I miss talking to you all. Your so much fun. I'm baking today. I cant wait. Any requests? Get them to Brian with in the hour. I need to put real clothes on and my hair up to go"

She put the headset back on Cal then gave him a good morning kiss. One that had him adjusting himself. Telling him she was leaving in an hour. Asked him if he was coming with her? She was only going to be gone for three hours? He told her no. She got a cup of coffee and went to sit down. Cal motioned to the fridge and told her to eat. She gave him a dirty look but got up and grabbed a protein bar and some fruit as wells as a string cheese and a package of cashews. She placed the same in front of Cal and motioned to it. He gave her a dirty look and she gave him the finger. He stopped what he was doing and pulled her into his lap. He then told the guys he would be right back and bought up Skype.

"Hey Grant I'm going to have to kick you for a few. I need to show Brian something. Its a throuple thing" She nodded and hung up from the call.

"Whats going on?"

"Do you want to tell him about the doctors appointment?"

"yes dad"She said with an attitude

"Harmony what the fuck is going on"

"Nothing I can control"

"bull shit harm. You gave me a dirty look just now for making you eat"

"OK either you tell me or he will. "

"OK OK. Brian I lost twenty pounds. I'm at like one 115 or something"

"114. Be honest. The doc told her to gain forty pounds before she can think about having kids"

"Wait What? Harmony take off my shirt, I need to see."

Harmony lifted the shirt and handed it to Cal.

"Holy fuck Harm. I can see your bones. Turn around please." She did as asked.

"Babe your back . I see your spine. What is going on are you not eating?"

"No she is eating but its the stress. Its like her body is not retaining the fat or what ever"

"So what are you going to do now Harm?"

"I'm going to drink protein drinks and eat the nasty ass bars and down what ever I want. Its not like it did this on purpose? I tried Brian. I'm not strong. Don't you get it. I'm trying. Don't give me your shit. I know what is going on. If I wanted to hide it I could have, I showed Cal in the mirror what what going on"

"I'm sorry babe. I know this happened before. That's what scares you. You were down to seventy pounds damn it. I almost lost you. I know you were eating then.I cooked for you. You were one step from a feeding tube. So you eat what you want and then some. I mean it Cal if she give you shit call me. I know this is not easy harm and your wrong you are strong. Your body just reacts to stress is a bad way. Its just you. I love you no matter what you weight babe. Your look good enough for me to be hard. I feel like shit. So can you put your shirt back on?"