Part Nine of the Emails- Enjoying the calm.

June 29th 2017 Montana

Brian, Cal,

Going to make this quick. I have a dinner date with Momma C and Sarah. There coming over and I'm cooking. Your back. Your really back. Your both safe. I am crying right now. I cant believe it. Both my men are back. Yes Cal your my man too. I am just out of words. Reading your messages. I am just overwhelmed. Your OK. I think for the first time in a week I can breath. I am finally not waiting for the other shoe to drop. I just I. Enough freak out. The dog stuff I will have shipped out to you from them. Going to set up auto delivery on the food and treats. So ever two weeks. If there is extra feed it to the strays. I am also adding some canned food for him. Its good for weight.

Tell the team I love them all too and they give me a reason to keep sane. Also tell them I owe each and every one of them a hug. There all important to me.

As for you Brian sharing that picture. For some reason I knew you would. No more please I think it makes Cal feel uncomfortable and were not your parents lol.

Dinner is almost done. I love you guys. Hugs and kisses.

Always and Forever. Forever and Always.

Your chef,

Harmony

P.s. I do wonder what your voice sounds like Cal. I imagine its dark and sensual like you. Brian may have a old voice mail of mine. I don't want to hear yours till we meet. I guess I'm odd but hell were getting to be good friends. I want to leave something to the imagination.

Sends a picture of Cals cookbook he got her open and dinner table set for three with flowers and candles.

Sends a shot of chicken in the oven and potatoes.

June 29th 2017 Montana

Cal,

I know I said I would not write but its one am and I'm tired but my mind wont shut the hell up. Its like I know your both safe but until I touch either of you its not real. You have to be in my arms to be safe and sound. I don't want to write Brian because he will know from the time stamp. I am working on some new ideas for the bakery. You hit the nail on the head about not sleeping and night mares. I promise I am eating enough. I think so anyways. The problems with the nightmares is that now I am dreaming its Brian and You down there and I cant get to you. Its fucked up. I have woke myself with my own screams. Its like I am now afraid to loose the two people closest again. Please don't tell him. I am ok. I will be. Its almost July so like nine more months? I can make it. At least when we gets home we will both sleep for a few days. I may need a week or month. I am going to try again. I love you. Thanks for understanding. Hugs and kisses.

Your sleepless Montana Barbie,

Harmony aka sleepy

P.s. thank you again. Just knowing that I told someone makes me feel better. Your special to me Cal.

Sends a picture of a herself laying in bed. She is half asleep and her eyes are glassy.

June 30th 2017 iraq

Harm, Baby Girl,

I have a question for you, have you ever tried benadry? Even for a few days. You gotta get sleep. I am not going to tell Brian but you gotta sleep. Really. Its going to start to harm you badly. The stress on top of not sleeping is bad. I have seen guys go south quick. Please make sure your drinking. Water, juice, gatorade. Take tomorrow off and say fuck it. Call momma C and tell her that you need sleep. If I need to I will tell Brian to mention it to her with out spilling the beans. Order a pizza or sub or something and veg out. I mean it Harm. Your going to get sick and its going to be a hospital sick. Try the Benadryl. It works. I have taken it. It does not make you loopy I promise just tired. You need a whole day. So take it. I love you too. I am worried about you. What good are we staying safe if your not there to come back to? Think about that. Hugs and kisses my friend.