Part 4 of the emails, Truth or Dare.

June 3rd Iraq,

My love,

This will be short. Gotta leave in twenty. I think its time we play another round of truth of dare. We played it last deployment and I loved it. I'm going first. I'll take dare. You know me babe. I have to be all in. My face all in your pussy is my favorite. Damn Harm. I love it. As for a man sandwich It worked for my mom why not you? Wanna keep up the sass? If I know you your going to come back with something that's going to make me read it twice or three times. If you think you want to add another baker then do it. Just think it over. Do you really want to give over your recipes and control of that part of the bakery to someone else? You like control. I gotta go. Enjoy Cal while I am gone but not too much. Makes me happy to know you will have him to talk to and wont be alone for a week. Love you more, hugs and licks. Those licks are the best.

Always and Forever, Forever and Always.

                                                                                                                Your Daring Man,

                                                                                           Brian, aka your future baby daddy

P.s. I want to see a few shots of you in our bed making your self cum? Those would be amazing. Maybe some of you in my hat? That's just blue ball worthy. Also found your present. Look for one in the top drawer in the stand under my x box. Don't drop it.

Sends a picture of a few pair of boots. All shiny.

June 3rd Iraq

Harmony,

I wanted to write you knowing that Brian leaving today is going to make you worried. I cant tell you that the mission is with out some chance of something but Grant and Okie are going and I trust them with my life and Brian's life. I helped him get ready. I double checked everything for him. Made sure his weapons were perfect. Also made him take the present you left him with you. The charm or locket how ever you look at it on para-cord was a great idea. Adding your picture to it with your hair was even better. I know he can rub it and feel a part of you. Your did good. Its tucked into his boot under his pant leg.

I am sorry you had to miss so much shit due to one asshole who could not deal with the fact that you value your body. I want to find him and kick the shit out of him. Not only for you but for his little girl. I know Brian feels the same way. We told Grant part of it. Not your part that is up to you to tell but the little girls part and she had idea about his balls and how small his penis is in real life. Love her. If I am ever lucky enough to have the gift of a wife and child I am going to honor her and love her and do everything in my power to make them happy. I will hold her hair when she is puking from morning sickness and rub her back when it hurts from carrying the gift she is going to give me. I will pray that her labor pains can become mine and when I get to hold my child for the first time I will promise it the world. Promise to never leave em. To off anyone that hurts them. To teach them how to be a good person. I will honor there mother and treat her with respect. Teach em that its how a real man does things and how they deserve to be treated. I will change diapers and do the dishes just so my wife does not feel stressed out. I want more then one child by the way. I want five or so. It all depends. I am getting older so I don't know but I will be OK with just one if that's the case. I know that what ever I am gifted with I will be lucky. I have to find a woman first. Easier said then done.

Brian said you are playing truth or dare again. Can I play a few rounds? I get bored. At least I have Brutis to play with. He is doing a lot better. Getting big. I think he is some sort of Shepard. I like him a lot. Were teaching him basic commands at the moment. So when he does find his forever home he has manners. I hope someone takes him with them. He is a good boy. Needs his shots and to be neutered at the very least. I don't think more puppies in this place is warranted. I have seen a lot of dogs looking like death here. The kids care no better sometimes. Its sad. I want to help them as much as I can. Think you can send over a large bag of hard candy? Lollipops? Nothing chocolate because it melts. Ohh and granola bars. I am missing them. I don't mind sending you a check to pay for the stuff. Brian said you have a card for some bulk ware house place. Seems like the best place to get things. I am going to go do paperwork and then head to get another shot of antibiotic. Lucky me. I hate them. They hurt. You would think that with all my ink that I am OK with it. Not at all. Ohh do you have any ink? If not do you want some?