Memories

"Whats making you smile Baby Girl?" Brian asked her. "Memories. Our first kiss. The creek. Your smelly shirts I will never get enough of" She told him as she put her head to his neck and buried her nose in it. She breathed deep and more memories came back. Like the night he came back the second time. How she went to pick him up in his truck. He had to knock on the window to wake her up and then then he drove them home her head in his lap. He carried her into the house and then undressed her. It was her first time sleeping naked with him. He slept in sleep pants before that night but she pulled him off him. He snuggled her close that night and never went back to clothes. Her either. "Babe we have so many memories. I cant wait to make a bunch as the three of us. Cal and I have a bunch too like the sample cup?"

 "Yeah that was good. We will make a bunch but bed time. Tomorrow we hit up walmart for house hold things. Expect a marathon of stuff." Brian said. He put her under there blanket from home then climbed in forcing her against Cal chest. She kissed him then rolled over and felt his arm go around her just under her breasts. He kissed her neck then drew on her bell. Brian got his kiss too and he pulled her arm over his hip having it rest on his lower back. "I love you Harm." Brian told her.

By eight pm the next evening they had everything for the kitchens and the linens. They ended up get take out and ate it in bed. "So tomorrow is man cave stuff and electronics? As well as shower curtains and other stuff for the bathrooms and then we need to get alcohol and drinks." Cal asked. "yeah jessie messaged me to let me know the living room as done so the furniture could be delivered. We can unload it all into the dining room because its done too. I cant believe in two weeks were going to be married and be living in the house. Can you two?" Harmony asked them. "I cant wait. I think the best is yet to come. So what are we going to do about the cake?" Cal asked. "its taken care of trust me on this? I wait for you to see my wedding dress. The pictures are going to be amazing. Ohh we need to stop by the caterer tomorrow. Just to taste the soups and the passed apps. He asked us to be there around noon" Harmony told them. So the next day they were there and decided against a few things and added a few others. They really wanted homey but black tie. By the third day Harmony could not wait to get home but they had to un load the u haul plus the truck. And had a bunch of stuff being delivered the next day. Harmony was going to be at the bakery and then Grant was coming in. Right along with the rest of the crew. Harmony could not wait to meet Okie. He was such a sweet heart and blushed a lot.

Ten am brought Harmony a surprise.

"Where is my bitch at?" A loud voice said. Harmony went running. It could only be one person. She catapulted herself into the waiting arms.

"Damn Harm. Are you sure there isnt room for me in that bed? Your hot. Damn, they got to you before I did." Grant said a bit loud making Harmony blush.

"Grant. Ohh my, if I was to you know. You would be it. But give me another hug woman. I love you. And look" Harmony told her lifting her shirt to show her the tattoos that could not wait. "Wow Harm I love them. There perfect. So when we going? I have some work I want done." "Later? I can take off for an hour but first some meet everyone. Jenna is amazing and her tats are great. What do you want to eat? I have some queshe?" "Any thing. Your going to fatten me up Baby Girl." Harmony introduced everyone and then sat down with a raspberry bar. She noticed she craved things with oatmeal. So she got up and got a few cookies. When they were done they headed down to tattoo parlor.

"Hey Dev this is Grant. We need to see if you have some time. Or Eden does. I would love for her to do mine."

"i don't your men are coming into morrow but Eden does. You can head back. Bull is in there getting some more color on his back."

"Ok thank Dev." Harmony told him giving him a hug. Dev was such a mystery to her. He was sweet but there was a dark side there.

"Eden. Im coming back. Bull put your clothes on" Harmony yelled as she opened a door. Bull was on his belly and Eden was leaning over him adding color to his wolf.