Christmas.

"Babe, I want to sleep here tonight please? Ill get some blankets and some pillows. I'm worried about Brian. Yesterday we could only text and today was nothing. Please? I'm freaking out. Even if we sleep on the couch."

"I know Harm its been hard. Just what twenty days? We can do this. And yes if you want to sleep out here we can. Ill go get our blankets if you grab our cocoa and cookies."

"Deal"

Harmony went out and got them there cocoa and the plate of cookies. Lemon of course. They sat on the couch and Harmony snapped a picture of them and sent it to Brian with the caption "Wishing Santa could bring you home to us for Christmas". She hit send as she made a wish. That this was her last Christmas with out him. She added a prayer just in case.

"So what do we watch"

"wizard of oz. Because I wish Brian was Dorothy and had ruby slippers. Less then a month babe. But it feels like forever"

"I know. Lets watch the movie. I love you" Cal said as he covered her up. He has a secret but couldn't tell. Harmony fell asleep just after midnight. Cal woke her up around eight.

"Babe Santa came and I want to too." Cal told her blindfolding her. This was a game they played often and she trusted him.

"Stand up. I put blankets on the floor. I want to make love to you in front of the tree please"

"Any thing you want hot stuff. Now give me a reason to play along."

Cal stood behind her and started letting him hands roam. He kissed her neck then led her to the floor. Pushing her thighs apart he got between them and started kissing her.

"Hands above the head and keep them there got it. I forgot something. Now behave or I'm going to have to punish you" Cal demanded as he got up leaving her but not for long. She felt him part her legs again and his breath on her cheek. She breathed in but wait a minute. That's not Cal's smell. That it cant be. "So babe what did you wish for for Christmas" She knew that voice.

"Brian" she yelled taking off her blindfold. She wrapped her arms around him and started crying. "Babe. Your here. Your really here" She said while kissing him.

"Yeah Harm I'm home for good"

"wait how"

"We got a possible and they said only a few could go home from the team. The team nominated me. I found our three days ago. I'm home for good babe"

"let me up please. Unless your going to finish what Cal started"

"we can discuss that" He told her pulling her into his lap. Cal joined them and for the first time they were together as a throuple. Harmony never felt so complete.

"I'm sorry babe I did not tell you but things were not set in stone. I did not want to upset you just in case"

"don't be" Harmony told cal. Giving him a kiss. Then going back to Brian.

"How about breakfast? I have french toast bake with sausage ready to go into the oven"

"How about that sounds like heaven but first I need to hold you" Brian said.

"Cal would you mind grabbing me an iced coffee? Please. I cant let go of him right now. I'm afraid I'm dreaming."

"No babe your not. I'm home for good. I'm getting early discharge. I'm done. My life is here with you and my brother. Making a family"

"yeah. Well. My life has officially started the minute you got home" Harmony stated to him. Looking I'm in the eyes. Cal came back with drinks for them all. He sat down next to Brian on the floor and Harmon leaned over to him for another kiss. He gave it to her.