Too thin.

Brian hung up and Cal made his way to the shower. She was standing in front of the full length mirror. Just looking at her self. She had her hands on her flat belly. Cal did not notice how thin she was until that moment. It seemed she ate threw the calories she took in faster then normal. She ate when he ate with her. It just made him wonder.

"Harm I think you should get a check up. Have you always looked this thin?"

"for the most part sorta. I mean I have lost weight sense Brian has been gone"

"How much?"

Harmony stood on the scale, she calculated quickly." Twenty pounds or so"

"Harm that's twenty pounds you did not have to loose babe"

"Cal you know I eat"

"I do. I'm not saying I don't love your body my concern is if you want to have kids so badly then we should take you to the doctors. If you don't have enough fat stored you wont get pregnant. Its a self preservation thing. Let set up an appt soon? Maybe its just your metabolism. That does happen. Your young baby girl."

"I agree. I'll call them now" She ran and grabbed her phone bringing it back to the bathroom with her. She got an apportionment for the next day at nine in billings. Cal smiled at her and pulled her to him making her look up to him.

"Don't doubt my concern Harm. I just want you healthy. Numbers on that scale mean shit to me what does mean something is your hips and ribs and shoulders. I did not realize it till I seen you in the mirror.I could see your front and back at the same time. I think we should message Brian later and just let him know"

"I know. I did not realize it till now either Cal. I know my clothes were big but I have been wearing a lot of your clothes and his. I was looking into the mirror and noticed my ribs. Also my boobs are smaller. My ass is the same but then I did not have a lot to loose. I used to weight about one sixty when the shit with mom and dad went down. I loved it. I mean I had a little chunk but Brian loved it."

"Damn baby girl I would love it too. So see you like that hmmm. So lets get dirty then clean. I cant wait to take my first shower." Harmony adjusted the water so it was not too hot for Cal and he walked in. The shower was large with a few different heads on it. It was something her and Cal upgraded to when the old one piece broke. The landlord was fine with it. She even took it off there rent. It had a shower seat built in. Brian and her had definitely used it for things other then showering and so would here and Cal starting today. Cal say down and she washed his chest kissing it as she did so. His cock was hard and Harmony put it in her mouth. He wrapped his hand in her hair.

"Harm if you wanna play in down but I'm am craving a little rough stuff here if your OK with it nod your head" She nodded.

"Put your hands behind your back resting them on your ass and let me take control"

Harmony did as asked. She continued to lick him and slide down his thick shaft her mouth stretching. He pushed her head down so her lips met his base. She did not panic. That was a great sign. So he used her like he wanted to. Letting her do her own thing at times while doing what he liked at others. When he got to the point of no return he warned her giving her the chance to not swallow his cum. She sucked even harder. Harmony stayed like he told he till he told her to move.

"So you have been looking into this stuff a bit Harm?"

"Yes. I wanted to know what I am getting into.So I googled a few different terms"

"hmm I know your still wet. I'm not sure what to do. I have had shower sex before but in my experience the water makes things slick and I don't want to break a rule"