Surprise Dinner.

"So whats on the menu for today Harm?" Brian said while opening the fridge. He started pulling out the stuff to make stuffing while Harmony washed her hands and grabbed a cutting board and chefs knife. "can you grab the sausage too please. Its in the bowl with the blue top. Were making turkey and ham with elk bites, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, brown sugar carrots, stuffing, stuffed mushroom caps, and dessert. Oh and your favorite, my mac and cheese. I was even able to get enough of the cheese for the wedding." Brian came up behind her kissed her cheek.

"How many people you cooking for and what time is dinner?"

"um us three now, mom, Sarah, Jenna, Eden and her brother, Reese and his man. I think that's it. And two but looking like two thirty" She told him while cutting up the veggies for the stuffing. "Babe. Can you grab my lap top. I want to show Brian the pictures I have been taking. And I want to see if the team is on. I want to thank them. I can do it while I'm cooking. Bri can you prep the turkey and spray the lid. Also pop the breakfast in. It should be done in an hour."

"Where is your lap top?" Cal asked her.

"um by our bed. I was doing some stuff on it. Please don't open it just in case. Its my wedding present to you two" Cal kissed her then left the room. Brian took the knife from her and turned her around. "Harm look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to wait" Brian said. "Babe. I don't want to wait one moment longer. If I had my way we would be in bedroom right now and I would have two stiff men inside me. I know that you two are it. Saving myself for marriage when Montana does not recognize the love we share is kinda bull shit. Saving myself till I found the men that make me whole is what I have chosen to do. Were all committed. Hell the wedding date is set. I don't think I need anything more and honestly I don't want to spend my honeymoon being afraid of what is coming."

"i get that. Can we agree to let things progress naturally. If it happens it happens?"

"we can, now let me get cooking. I want to eat a nice dinner then like spend the rest of it cuddled with you two. Bri. Like now that your home yeah sex would be nice but I want to feel you both. Like sleep next to you both. Wake up and feel whole. Feel, just feel." Harmony told them. Cal had come over to them his arm on Brian's shoulder his other warm wrapped around her. Her arms went around them both. She took a deep breath fighting the tears. She knew they would come but pushed them back till later. For now he was home and hers. Theirs. She still could not believe it. Brian was safe and home and in her arms. They were. Just were. She held them for a few minutes then let them go. She had stuff to do. If it was just them she would say to hell with it and they could make it tomorrow but no can do.

"Brian you OK with being my prep cook? Cal can you be my gofer sense I know you cant cook. But oh can you do other things. Well too" She told him winking.

"aren't I always. Lets get this done. I hear our bed calling. I'm tired. I could use a shower too." Brian told her.

"What do you need Harm."

"coffee, flavored. Vitamins. I'm hungry so could you grab me nuts Please?" Harmony asked him as she opened her lap top and shut what she was working on. Then pulled up the team Skype and hit call. Harmony put on here wireless head set and went back to cooking. They answered one by one. When they were all there. Harmony began talking.

"I want you all to know how much it means to me that you all nominated Brian to come home. I have to say its the best day of my life so far. So have both my men safe and sound in my arms is the thing I have wanted and craved for the last five or so months. I love you all. Merry Christmas. I owe you all. Please know that I can never repay you."

"awe bitch don't make me cry. I see you put captain to work huh. Good for you. Where is his apron" Grant said while laughing.

"Bitch I'm putting him to work later too. All night long" Harmony told her with a grin as she grabbed Brian's ass.