Part 15 of the Emails- Friends For Life

7/27/17 Montana

Cal,

Brian has me pegged for the most part. I am a wise ass. I believe that laughter and affection can heal many things. I am a big huger as I have said before. I think that they help people feel at ease. As to you getting used to being hugged, it would not be a bad thing. I think that because of your past that you did not get a lot of them and I am going to change that. If i makes you uncomfortable and you want to feel comfortable with it the only for that to happen is for it to become a normal part of your everyday life. See Harmony, give Harmony hugs lol. I think you can do anything you put your mind to. I have faith in you.

Please feel free to send your truck to the house. I will be glad to have it there. I will also empty it out and put your things into the guest bedroom closet. Don't worry about sending me the money. We can settle it when you get back. I take chocolate and hugs. As long as its four wheel drive and had good tires, maybe chains you will be fine but I'll check it out when it gets here.

I am heading our for a few days to take a cake making class. I want to learn how to use isomalt and what not. So if you don't hear from me from the 31st threw the 4th don't think nothing of it. Its going to be so much fun. And I am going to go pick out some counter tops and what not for the house or at least get an idea as to what I want.

So i have to make a thousand cupcakes for the day after tomorrow for a corporate even in billings. Should be fun. Thank god they only want four flavors. Easy as pie. Hugs.

Your cupcake Machine,

Harmony

7/27/17 Iraq

Harmony,

No need to thank me. Your the best. And as far as what you want for the house. Your wish is my command. The blue tiles in the bathroom sounds amazing. The subway kind would be down right cool.

The guys wanna know if you would send them some more cookies. The last time you sent them we used em as poker chips. That's how valued they were. It was a lot fun. So whats new? nothing really here. Sand sand and more sand. Don't even ask about the beach for our honeymoon lol. I am starting to think about that too. The wedding that is. I am thinking in the field. That's as far as i got lol. Well that and a few ideas as to the wedding night. I would say we should spend the night before separate but i want you rested, not dead on your feet. So new idea. We spend the night in each others arms and then we make breakfast together and then we part ways. Just let me know. I love you. Hugs and Kisses.

Always and Forever, Forever and Always.

Your man with a plan,

Brian

p.s. Give me some ideas. What can I do?

7/28/17 Iraq

Harmony,

Any time you want to give me a hug I am open. I agree that the more I get them and feel at home the less I am going to feel at odds with it all. I know you being around is going to be a big help. Much appreciated and wanted. Brian is a good dude. He has a big heart and shows it. He is someone that the other guys look up to. I admire that in him. Although I may be ranked higher then him he is my equal. I think its great your going to go learn more. Life is a journey of sorts and knowledge is power. I am more and more amazed by you every day. Your one hell of a catch Harmony. Brian is one lucky man. So what do you plan on doing for labor day? I know its over a month away but Maybe you should think about doing something. Take a day off and just chill.