Just get me to him.

8/5/17 Montana 3:46 am

Harmony's Cell phone is ringing, Harmony does not know the number but answers it anyways. "Hi, This is Beth Davidson with the American red cross. I am trying to reach Harmony Rae" the voice said. "This Is Harmony Rae speaking. I can give the blood. Just let me know where" Harmony said as she sat up and began to wipe sleep out of eyes."Mam, this is not about blood. You have been listed as point of contact for Staff Sergeant Calvin S. Markson" the voice said. "Yes mam. He asked me about it a few weeks ago". Harmony told the woman. 

"This call is to inform you that Staff Sargent Markson has been" the woman told her. "Mam, Don't tell me is dead. He has to be OK. He is a good Man, a good good man" Harmony said beginning to panic. "Mam, He is not dead. He has sustained some injures from a bullet and some shrapnel along with some burns. Mam. He was shipped to Landstuhl Army Hospital in Germany"the woman said.

 "So when do I get on a plane? I need to get to him, Please Just tell me how I can get there?" Harmony demanded. "Mam, by the time you get a flight and get to Germany he will already be stateside. We will set you up with a flight as soon as we know more. Your case manager is Corporal Barnes Mam.He will be in touch with you asap" the woman said trying to calm Harmony.

 "Mam. Just tell me how to get to him. Please I am Begging you, just help me"Harmony sobbed. "Mam. you need to breath. I know how hard this is for you. I know that a few days seems like forever. I have been there, So please don't think I am being blase about this. The best thing you can do is stay calm. I know its hard for you. I also know that no matter what I say your going to loose it and that's OK" the woman quietly said.

 "Mam. Can i have Cpl Barnes number? He will get me to Cal"as she switched back to crying. "May I call you Harmony? What a lovely name" the woman asked. "Yes Mam you can you can call me anything you want if you just tell me how to get to him. Please. I have to. Just tell me" Harmony half shouted. "Well Harmony. You need to get a few things in order. First you need a bag to go. Don't forget your id and or passport. Also your going to need to make arrangements to be gone for a few weeks at least"the woman told her. "Mam. I can have that all done in a matter of an hour. I just need to get to Cal" Harmony cried.

 "Yes Harmony I understand. You need to pack your phone charger and any other electronics you may need"the woman told her. "Yes mam. I need to let you go. I need to make phone calls" Harmony said with resolve. "I understand Harmony. I am truly sorry I had to deliver bad news to you. I am going to text you cpl Barnes number"the voice said. "Yes mam Thank you"Harmony muttered.

Harmony hangs up and waits for the text. She grabs her large luggage bag out of the closet. She grabs the matching Carry on as well. She has never been on a plane but she plans to today.Harmony gets the text and dials Cpl Barnes number

"Hello you have reached Cpl Barnes" said a man with a deep voice. "Hello, Cpl Barnes. This is Harmony Rae, Calvin Markson's point of contact. Please tell me how to get to him and how is Brian Mathews" Harmony asked. "Mam. I was just going to call you. First off ssgt Markson is alive. He is going to be OK. He is being kept sedated. He keeps asking for you and Brian. Every time he is semi awake he is thrashing around so at this time its best if we keep him out of it. An ied went off and Ssgt Markson took the brunt of the blast. The back of his uniform caught on fire and he sustained burns as well as some shrapnel in the back and shoulders. He was also shot in the groin area. They did surgery this am. Well about two hours ago really, he came out fine. If all goes well they want to ship him to Walter Reed in Bethesda Maryland Tomorrow"he told her. 

"Sir just tell me how to get there. What about Brian? Please tell me he is OK?" Harmony asked kinda afraid to know the answer. "Mam. I know that Brian is safe. That's all I know at this point. Cal is going to need extensive therapy. Please be prepared to stay at Walter reed for three or more weeks" he told her. "Sir I can be there as long as I need to be. I have never been on a plane before but I will. I will pack when I get off the phone with you" she told him.