Harmony's Wish.

"whats going on? Harm" Brian asked

"I have something for both of you" Harmony told them as she went over to her bag and lifted out two plain white boxes. "Before you open them I want the photographer to come up." Harmony grabbed her phone and sent off a quick text. He showed up and started taking pictures.

"On the count of three open them. Got it" Harmony told them as she handed them each a box. It was tied with red ribbon. "One, Two, Three" Harmony calmly said. Brian caught on first and dropped the box. He grabbed her and twirled her around kissing her. "Harm are you saying your ovulation again?" Cal asked her a look of confusion on his face. She grabbed his hand and put it on her flat belly. "No babe I wont ovulate for at least the next nine months. Your hand is over our baby Cal."

"Harm are you saying your pregnant"

"No she is saying were pregnant. Cal my man we did it." Brain told him the smile on his face huge. Cal looked back and fourth between the two then picked Harmony up and sat down on the couch with her in his lap. He cupped her face and lowered his lips to hers. His hand going back to her stomach.

"Harm, were having a baby. Are you sure?" Cal asked.

"Well I took two tests today and I did not get my period. So I'm thinking that's the cause. So are you ok with this? Both of you? It means no honey moon."

"Harm I'm over the moon. I am soo just wow. So are we going to tell everyone?" Brian asked as he changed into his tux. Harmony stood up and wrapped his arms around her making a motion for Cal to join him. He stood behind her and hugged her. She leaned into Brian's bare chest savoring his scent. Cal rested his head on her back. The photographer was still snapping off shots. The three of them took a few minutes to ground them selves and to enjoy the news. Brian broke away first and finished getting dressed. Cal just held her. "We gotta get down to them Babe. Cal are you going to make it ?" Brian asked him a bit worried. "Yeah I'm just wow. Just a bit stunned I hoped this would happen but was too afraid. That it would be too perfect. But now its true. Harm I want us to get to the doctors. Like tomorrow or Monday. Promise me? I don't want anything to happen to our little one." Cal told her worry in his voice. "I will. I promise now lets go down and party. I need to eat soon. Want help with your clothes" Harmony asked him starting to unbutton his shirt. "Babe if you help me I'm going to take off yours as well and we wont see our guests for a few hours. You look divine in that dress. Perfect my wife. Our wife" Cal declared. Harmony stepped back and headed for the fridge. She got out water for Brian and Milk for Cal and an apple juice for herself. She handed them to em and drank hers. She knew she had to stay hydrated. The men were dressed and Harmony had refreshed her make up so they went down to the reception area. There first dance music started playing and the three of them went into the middle of the dance floor. They took turns dancing with the three of them and then just as couples. Many kisses being shared. After there dance they made there way to there table where a waiter set down a large tray of mixed horderves for them. Brian demanded she eat but she shook her head. "Make it go away the smell of the fish is making me feel ick. Please? If I could get my hands on a ginger-ale and come crackers that would be amazing. Or maybe some of them with out the fish smell." Harmony asked them. Cal got up and disappeared but came back a few minutes later with the soda and saltines and a small bowl of mashed potatoes and ham for her. He know she loved that combo and fed her every bite. The toasts started and when it came time for them to speak. Cal took the mic. Wrapping his arm around her on and Brian did the same.

"I want to thank you all for coming. Its amazing the support we are receiving. To day is just a day to make our love official to the world. For us it became official a bit ago. Harm I love you more then ever. You are my sunshine. My lover, and today we added another title to that. Well two actually." Cal handed the mic to Brian.