Adoption

"Really. Brian is a traitor. I think we should go snuggle on the couch. Or something" Harmony told him.

"I think the couch Is a good idea but I'm not thinking I'm going to settle for snuggles." He told her as he picked her up and walked into the living room. He set her down.

"Hey Brian want to see a show?" Cal yelled out, Brian walked in and sat down.

"sure. She owes me." he tells her.

"Strip. Just your skirt and top. Make it good. Please" Cal asked her.

Harmony grabbed her phone and put some some music and began to unlace her skirt. Then her shirt. The shirt ended up in Cal's lab and the skirt in Brian's. She held out her hands to the guys and pulled them up. She turned her back to Cal. She had been dreaming of dancing with Brian for months. When save a horse ride a cowboy came on Harmony pulled Brian down for a kiss. His leg coming in between hers. His hands on her hips. Harmony felt Cal move closer and he started grinding into from behind. She could feel both there dicks. Her hands went to Brian's belt. She got it open and off him. Dropping it on the floor. She added his dress shirt then his pants. Then turned around to do the same to Cal. She wanted her men in there underwear like she was hers.

"So Harm want to play?" Cal asked.

"No I want you both to make love to me. I want us to take our time and enjoy every inch of each other. I want it my way please" Harmony told him as she ran her hands down his back.

"Baby Girl Ill do my best. And where do you want this to take place."

"Right here on a blanket. Its still Christmas. I dreamed of this last night."

"Harmony I will give you anything you want. If you want soft and slow then I'm willing to do it" Brian told her rubbing her shoulders. "Where is the message oil Harm?"

"By the tub. Would you grab the lube please and how about the body pain set?" Cal asked.

"Only if you grab ice and the whipped cream and a towel. Also a wet washcloth" Brian told him. They both went there separate ways and then came back in a few minutes. Harmony was still standing in the middle of the living room when they got back not sure what to expect. Brian put the stuff he had down and then went up to tilting her head up so her eyes met his. He whispered in her ear. "This is all for you. You do what you want. Nothing you do is wrong. This is about us exploring each other. Figuring out what works for us. Got it!" Harmony nodded and kissed him. Her hands going to his nipples. She wondered if he would get them pierced now that he was allowed to. Something to ask him another time. For now she had two men at her beck and call. Cal came back and stood behind her and started to unhook her bra. Brian started with her garter and stockings. Once naked they laid her down on a blanket on the floor. They had her lay on her belly and she feels oil being dripped on her. Then four hands start there sweet torture. They begin at her feet and work upwards. When they reach her ass she feels Brian's hands part her cheeks and Cal's finger work its way into her tender hole. He fingers her a few strokes then pulls it out and then goes to her back. When she is almost asleep they flip her over and start back at her feet but this time when they reach pussy they stop to play. She keeps her eyes close and just feels. They part her thighs and then her lips. She feels something cold on it then a hot tongue licking it off. She bucks against the tongue earning her a hand on each hip to hold her in place. When she cant take anymore she tells them and the torture stops for now. She feels lube drip down her lips and she opens her legs wider. Allowing Cal to climb between then. Her arms reach for him. She loves when he supports himself on his arms and she cal look into his eyes. He gently probes her with himself. Going in a little at a time being gentle. Something she knows Is hard for him. He likes things rough but for her he is being what she craves. When he is all the way in and found a rhythm she reaches our for Brian. He is hard and she finds it with her hand. She matches the rhythm that Cal as set for them. It does not take long before there both getting close. "Bri don't please. I want to try something" Cal picked up the pace and she kissed his neck and then his lips. She loved how even when he was easy he was rough. His cock was large and she was tight. He moved them across the floor. His balls tightened and he came and with a flick of her clit so did she. Cal stayed inside her and held her. Kissing her and licking her neck. When he got off Harmony got up and went over to Brian and grabbed his hand. She pulled him over to end of the couch and she bent over the end offering herself up to him. "Are you sure Harm". "If your gentle" I'm fine. She figured he would want anal from her but she felt him him slide into her pussy. This change of position made things that much better. "Babe" Harmony said. Brian just went faster his hands on her shoulders. She could hear him slapping against her ass and it made things that much hotter for her. "Harm you ready to join me?" Harmony nodded and Brian slammed into her hard a few times. It sent her over and her screams sent him over. Brian's arms came around her and picked her up. He headed towards there bedroom and laid her in the middle of the bed. Cal was there with warm wash clothes and cleaned her up then laid down beside her. Brian joined them bringing the blankets with him. This bed was just big enough for them but Harmony liked it. They were all touching. She opened her arms and wrapped them around her men. It felt like heaven to her. "Guys I'm tired. Kiss me before I fall asleep, please." Cal met her lips first. His kiss powerful. "I love you Harm. Sleep. We wont leave you." Cal told her. "Promise?" she asked looking at Brian. He could still see some fear in her eyes. "Promise Harm". Brian kissed her then laid his hand on her belly. Cal's was already there. The three of them fell asleep in the same bed for the first time. Love surrounded them.