Welcome home.

"Yeah but only if you kiss me. Thanks for the sleep but I need your lips. Brian is kissing my neck. Knowing what it starts and I know I wont be quiet."

Cal leaned over and kissed her and caught Brian's eye. They both smiled. Cal handed Harmony her coffee and then Brian his. Cal whispered "there all here but think Harmony had a rough night with out you so they think she is sleeping. So I'm going to block the hall way so you two can go back and get dressed. When I holler Harmony come out and then when we have an extra plate set ill text you to come out" They nodded and fallowed the plan. Once in the bedroom Harmony Wrapped Brian in her arms bringing him down for a kiss.

"Bri. I love you. Do you know that. I fucking love you. Now help me put some lingerie to mess with you both. I know just the skirt." Harmony told him as she headed in to the closet. She came back out with a black leather type skirt that had lacing up the sides. With it she had a black leather type top it was laced up the back with red and green laces.

"What do you think about this outfit with black stockings and garter belts with thongs?"

"i'm thinking you keep it up and you wont make it out of our bedroom. I'm thinking I love you more then my next breath Harm. I cant wait to bed you over the table and fuck you when every one leaves." Brian told her taking her shirt off her and throwing it on the bed. He pulled her against him and put his hands over her belly.

"Do you think we could have?"

"Maybe. I don't know but we will in two weeks. Or maybe a little longer. Don't get your hopes up. Now help me? Will you find my black ballet flats." Harmony asked him as she bent down to put her stocking on. He rubbed her ass and then went into the closet. By the time he came out she was brushing her hair. He had on black dress pants and a white dress shirt and a tie. Brian always dressed up for Christmas. It was his thing. He put a spray of his Cologne on and Harmony smiled. Its been a long time sense they got dressed up together. She gave him one more kiss then walked out of the bedroom.

"Damn baby girl. You look hot" Cal told her as she entered the kitchen. She went around and kissed every ones cheek thanking them for the help.

"So can we all sit for a minute. I have a few things to talk about before dinner" Harmony told them as she took her own seat leaving a spot between her and Momma C. She nodded at Cal.

"So I got one hell of a surprise this morning." she told them as Brian walked out. Mommma C jumped up and hugged him. She started crying. "Welcome home" she said to him. "Thanks mom. Harm do you want to join me and Cal over here"

"So the team got to pick two people to go home. They all chose me. So about thirty five hours ago I left Iraq and headed home. I got home at eight am to surprise Harmony. An hour later We asked her to marry us. She said yes" Brian told them.

"We are aware that the wedding is planned and what not but for us this step is something we wanted to do. There is something else a sorta surprise for Brian has not see it yet. No one really has." Cal told them. Harmony went into her purse and grabbed her wallet and Cal took his out. They each took something out and handed it to Brian. He looked at them and started to tear up.

"Holy shit this quick there done? Its official?" Brian asked

"Yeah babe mine came a month a go and Cal got his two weeks ago." Harmony told him as he picked her up and swung her around in a circle. Cal handed the two drivers licenses to Momma C who passed them around.

"Congrats on the name change Harm. We have known for a long time that you belonged to Brian and for the last five months Cal as well. Were so happy for you three.!" Reese told them standing to give them all hugs.