3 is more fun.

Warning this part is mature, erotic and sexual. If you want skip it. If not enjoy.

"babe you have no clue whats going on in my mind. I feel like any time I get you naked is a go" He told her as he pulled her into his lap. Her ass landing against his crotch. He snaked his hand under her shirt knowing she would be naked. She leaned her head back against his shoulder her breathing picking up. His hand cupped her breast finding her nipple already hard for him. He smiled and pulled on it, rubbing his scruff against her face, nibbling on her ear. Her phone rang and she grabbed it off the table looking at who it was she hit the green button opening Skype. Brian.

"i would ask what you two are doing but I see and I'm watching. Mmm. I need to find a corner. Proceed as if I was not here. Or not."

"Bri I love you. Imagine if were you doing it"

Cal took off her shirt leaving her bare. He gave Brian a shit eating grin. Then went for it. Spreading her legs with his as best as he could he gave Him a direct view of there pussy. Harmony relaxed against him but not for long.

"Babe wrap your arms around my neck. Just be careful. Don't move them got it." he demanded while his finger found her clit. He did circles. Grabbing a piece of ice out of his glass he stuck it in his mouth the took it out and rubbed it across her breasts slowly trailing it down her flat stomach down past her pubic bone, past the slight bit of fuzz. He used his other hand to open her. It went over her nub and then to her hole. He pushed it in to her fallowing it with two fingers. She jumped but then started to moan. He knew he was going something right.

"Think I should put one in her ass Bro?"

"we have never done it but I think she would like it."

Cal sucked another piece to get rid of edges then made the same trail. He sat back a little giving him better access to her backside. Spreading her cheeks he felt her tense but then relax. He pushed it in then went back to her pussy. The ice must be gone because his lap was wet so he added a new piece, a bigger one this time. Harmony was moaning louder and grinding against his cock. Cal adjusted himself to fit in her ass crack. Partially. He added two fingers to her pussy and started pumping making sure to hit the good spot. Using his thumb he worked her clit. Being a bit aggressive with it. His other hand was pulling her nipples and his mouth was biting her neck. She was going to have to use makeup to cover his bites. When she started to tense for release he stopped the nipple playing and found her ass. Just as she crashed over the edged he pushed his thumb in with out warning making her orgasm that much harder. When she was done she could not move for a few minutes. When she could talk did.

"Damn. I cant wait to get home to be a part of that. I would be between her lips eating her. Devouring her. Her cream would be all over my face. Fuck yeah. Mmm"

"that would be something. Bri. I cant imagine. You and Cal are so different. Cal has a thing for my ass. "

"Babe I have a thing for all of you but yeah I like your ass, is that a bad thing" he asked her cupping her breast.

"it is when you have a python and if I jump at your thumb imagine?'

"Python huh Bro? Harm no worries we can plan for that. Its called a plug. When I get closer to coming home you can start preparing for our wedding night"

"Brian I'm not waiting I told you that"

"And I told you we would talk about it then.When I get home"

"Then stop saying wedding night. Say the night instead. I get some damn say in this. I told you that. I swear you just want to piss me off. Why Brian does it matter so much to you?"

"Because I feel like we have done threw so much. So many un traditional things. That we could not control. This we can."

"you want tradition, don't spend the night with me before the wedding. Pick my ass up and carry me across the thresh-hold of the house. Hell ill wear white. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Cal what do you think?"

"I'm not getting into this one."

"why Cal? Are you not planning on being there when I loose the ohh so precious V card?" Harmony snarled. Then bent over and retrieved her shirt as she did so Cal used the opportunity to pull her over his knee. She started struggling.

"Not so fast wise ass. First you asked me to spank you. I'm doing it now. Second you will not pull me into your petty crap with Brian. Third I will most certainly be there. So buttercup be prepared because your getting more then a taste of my python as you call it. Fourth your being a brat. Your making nothing into something. Its not like he asking you to wait a year. Hell he is not even asking you to wait for the house to be done at this point. He is asking you to wait till our rings are on your fingers. That's all. Now how soon after he gets back will we tie the knot is up in there air. Fuck we can do it the day after the same day.I don't care personally because I have the rest of my life to enjoy your sweet offerings but know this and know it well. I'm not with you for your pussy and your ass no more then you are with me for my money Correct"

Harmony stayed over his knee but said nothing. Cal brought his hand down across her ass one time.

"I asked you a question."

"No Cal I'm not with you for your money, that don't mean shit to me"

"I know that. Now stay still. Brian how many from you?"

"I say four. One for being a snot, one for arguing with me, and two because I wanna see you do it. Love you babe"

"I'm matching him Harm. You asked for it. I'm into this kind of thing. I love the vanilla stuff but I'm into the harder play stuff too. So eight it is. Can you handle it?"

"yes" she exclaimed as she found her self wet for him again. She knew he felt it. His hand came down across her ass as he doled out the eight smacks counting out each one. After the last one he rubbed her bottom that was stinging and warm. He helped her stand up only to pull her into his lap again.

"Just so you know bro. She is not hurt. She is soaking wet again. I kinda wondered if she would be into this kind of thing. I'm not sure how you feel about what I just told you about the things I'm into but well the cat is out of the bag"

"i see her. Yeah. I don't know how I feel about it but it does not effect me yet so explore as far as you both want to go. I would love to be a part of it. I'm into some of the stuff myself. I have some items that you might want to see in my bedside stand. Just don't loose the keys. Harm how do you feel about it?"

"I'm down. That was hot Cal. Like really really hot. I can tell you I'm not into like gags and that kind of stuff but lets play it by ear. But I want a shower. I really want the tub but Cal cant use it yet so shower it is. "

"you can use it babe. I don't care"

"Not with out you. I love you Bri. Thank you. Cal. See you there"

Harmony got up and blew Brian a kiss. Stopping behind Cal to bite his neck. He moaned loudly and Brian laughed knowing that shower time was going to get steamy. Some day he would be there with them to enjoy it. Make a Harmony sandwich. Now he was hungry again but not food. His hand was going to get lots of use.

"Thank you Bro. That was amazing. I never knew she would like being spanked. That's going to be fun"

"i did not know either. I had an idea because of something she said. But you know she does those little comments. There meant as funny but have ring of truth to them"

"yep that's Harmony. I'm going to go run for a few hundred miles."

"I hear you if I tell you what I am going to do you will need to run a few hundred more"

"yeah for sure"