Sunday Funday.

Sunday found Harmony going thew the house cleaning it. She put the meat on in the morning then vacuumed the whole place and Cal washed windows. They made it threw most the mail and some of the boxes. Putting things away as she found a spot for them. Some of them were just stuff that went in a closet. Others were Cal's stuff. The last few boxes were there play things. She wanted to go threw them when she got Brian on Skype. After the house was clean and beds stripped she found Cal in the man cave talking with Brian. She bent down and gave Cal a kiss. Making it a good one.

"Hey babe, what you doing"

"Cleaning house. What are you doing"

"talking to your other man. He is a keeper. Can we?"

"I hope so. I'm a little addicted to him."She climbed in between Cal's legs leaning back against him. His hand wrapping around her. Brian smiled at them.

"you look happy Harm. Cal was right. I can see the change in you. Your eyes are sparking again. The lake did it."

"It did. I need it. I felt you every where. When I sat down on the dock Saturday morning before Cal woke up. I talked to you. It was like you were next to me. I'm not nuts but it was like I just needed to be alone with my own thoughts. The lake is our place. Its like the wind blowing was you kissing me. It was just magic. I needed it. I can face the next four months maybe five. Ill be OK. And I gained four lbs. I can feel the difference. I can."

"Harm I know what you mean. The lake is our place but its all of ours. You can do this and you will. So Cal said you got in a few fun boxes today. Wanna share with me?"

"did he now. Well if you want to be tortured. I'm down. But were taking this in our bedroom and out of the recliner. I'm not walking threw the garage In thongs."

"Don't act like you have not been naked in the garage before"

"Its not my fault someone would not keep there hands out of my pants on the way home. I told you that if you started something we were not going to make it too the house"

"Do tel'" Cal urged.

"Well we went to the lake for the day and every chance he got he was teasing me. He had a few beers and I drove his truck home. Well when he is drinking his hands have a mind of there own. So I told him if he kept up his shit he was not going to make it in the house. He did not stop. I almost went off the road twice. When I got the garage door shut I made him take care of the problem."

"Tell what really happened. I teased her all day. Hard. When we got in the truck I knew she was not wearing panties because I had them in my pocket. Well I let my fingers wander a time or two and when we got home I ate her out on the hood of my truck then she returned the favor. I say it was a win win."

"Yeah that's what happened. My ass prints were on the truck the next day. I had to wipe them off. But it was so worth it. So are coming Cal? We can go threw the boxes together. There are like six"

"Yeah babe. You gotta get up first though. Brian you game?"

"Hell yes but let me find a good spot to sit. I don't want to share. I mean not anymore. Did Cal tell you that I shared every picture with him? So he seen you. You never even seen him before you met him did you Harm?"

"Nope. Ill be honest too Bri. I was falling for him before I got there. I was just scared that I would ruin us. In all honesty had Cal not been injured I'm not sure what you would be coming home to. I did not sleep. I drank your whole bottle of jack. Went in to the bakery and five and worked till eight or nine. Some nights later. I slept there a few nights. It was the only place I felt something other then bone chilling sadness."