Demands

"That was not a ask. That was a demand" Cal challenged while offering Harmony his hand.

"Really? That again. We are not in our bedroom. So the sir shit does not apply" Harmony insisted. Mal and Bull started laughing hard. Fabio just sat there grinning. They liked here more. She would not put up with his domineering ways.

"Harmony either you come or I find the piercing right here removing any piece of clothing that is covering it" She said challenging him further. She even stood up and put her hand out to him. He growled at her. "what was that you said. Sit down OK thanks. While your standing I would love a JD on the rocks. Make it a double" She told him handing him her glass. She took her seat.

"Harmony I'm warning you I'll do what I said" he told her threw gritted teeth.

"I dare you. I have nothing to be ashamed of. My body is nice. Wish my tits were bigger but hey that will come with babies." she went past him to get her drink and he pulled her to him. He faced them away from the guys using his body to block hers. He unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Then reached in the front of her panties and felt for a piercing. She moaned. He then took her shirt off and her bra. He flung them on the counter. No Piercing. "Harmony where is it" She peeped her head around Cal. "Fabio I love you a lot. Can I have your shirt please. I'm lacking mine." Fabio laughed but took off his shirt and put it in her hand. She put it on then grabbed Cal's hand and put it to her belly. He felt it then.

"Do you mean you let me strip you in the kitchen in front of the guys over a belly button piercing" Cal growled. Harmony went around him and sat back down in her seat after placing a kiss on Fabio's cheek. Mouthing thank you to him.

"Fuck yes I did. You wanted to be all macho. We have a agreement that you can play that in the bedroom. You should have known that I would never get my nipples pierced. It could prevent me from breast feeding. Plus Bull was there. I would never show him breasts. And do you really think that I would have a chick touch my clit? I mean come on now. Use your head and I don't mean your dick."

"But you let me undress you in front of them"

"Tuys did you see anything other then my bra and my shirt and skirt?"

"Nope" Bull said.

"Hell no" Mal said

"Not hardly" Fabio said.

"So see I know you would show them me on purpose. I had nothing to worry about. Plus I'm packing. So." Harmony laughed.

"Babe I am tired and want to spend some time in your arms and in the tub. Would you please come with me to the tub and let me wrap my arms around you. I'm sorry. I love you." Cal told her holding out his hand.

"That's all you needed to say. It does not have to be this damn hard with you all the time. Now make up to me. Guys if you want crash on the couch. Don't go out to the RV tonight. I'll get up at seven and make us breakfast and then we can start our day. I have to spend some time at the bakery tomorrow. I have a order for five hundred cupcakes for Saturday. So yeah. Good night" She told them kissing them all on the cheeks. They smile at her and Bull told her good job on not letting him get away with it. Once in there room and the door was shut. Harmony took off Fabio's shirt.

"Do you like it"

"I love it. Now lets get in the tub. My leg hurts a lot" Cal told her while he stripped his clothes. Tossing them in the laundry basket. Harmony went over to his night stand and opened up his bottle of pain meds. She handed him two and a bottle of water he kept there.

"I'm not taking them"

"You are. You made sure I eat and take my vitamins and what else you think I need to do. Now take the damn things"