Feelings.

Long chapter- Please tell me if you like the book. Or what you don't like. 

"Cal, what if?"

"What if what Harm"

"I don't know,What if. Just what if, My mind is going a mile a minute. Being close to you brings out some unexpected feelings. What it there real. What if" she asked him scared of what answer he may have.

"Harm I don't know. Your Brian's. Can we just snuggle and if they end up being real. We will deal with then." he said, fighting the sleep to try to give her some peace.

"OK, I don't ever want to lie to you Cal, I love your scruff on my face its ticklish"

Cal rubs his face on Harmony's making her laugh.

"I love your laugh. Can I kiss your cheek? I'm getting tired. I love you. Good night Baby girl." Harmony angled her head up to kiss his cheek but at the last minute she kissed him on the lips. Just a quick peck.

"Harm" Cal growled at her. Not sure how much he could take at the moment. The meds were making him drop his guard and he did not want to do something he would regret. Like kiss her back.

"Cal not tonight" She told him. How could she explain to him what she could not understand herself. How could she tell him that she has felt the need to kiss him sense she got there. Even when he was out. How she wanted to feel his lips.

"Why" he asked her. Why now? Why him? Why her? Why his best friends girl?

"because It felt right, same as you holding me fells right. Same as every time I walk away from you feels wrong. I don't know Cal. I'm sorry. Forgive me" she asked him. She was asking for Brian to forgive her too. It felt right but she knew it was wrong.

"no worries. Talk to Brian. He will know. It did feel right. I love you. Hold my hands" he pled. Putting his hands in hers.

Cal had his hands on her belly and Harmony laid hers over his. They fell asleep and woke in the morning to Brenda coming in.

"hey guys. Almost time for Cal to head down. I see you slept well"

"shit I'm sorry Brenda. Were not in trouble are we? Harmony asked sheepishly.

"no your gown adults. I'm just happy you both slept with out waking up"

"me to, So whats the plan?'

"Well I'm going to give him something in his iv and then they will take him down when he is sleeping. Someone will come in to clean the room. You can stay or go down to the cafeteria or to the thrift shop in the basement." Brenda says as she starts to un hook the machines.

"Cal, ill be here when you get back. I promise. I love you, Sweet Dreams. I'm going to cook dinner for us tonight. How does that sound?"

"Harm. It sounds amazing, Brenda tell them not to cath me, please. That shit hurts. Give me a kiss Harm? Please? I'll tell Brian about it." Harmony leaned over and put her forehead to Cal s. Brian s dog tags fell out and caught Cal's attention.

"Brenda, where is my stuff?" Cal asked her.

" in the closet. What do you need?"

"my wallet, and my second set of tags please, before I leave I need them. Surgery can wait a few"

"Here is your wallet and your tags" Brenda said handing him the requested items, she takes a few steps back to give them privacy.

"Harm, Please take my Wallet. Use my card to pay for dinner and anything else you need while your here. Also Bend down" Harmony bent back down and Cal put his tags over her head. "I want you to wear them, It makes me feel happy that you have a piece of me with you. Other then the shirt you stole. There are more with my stuff if you want. And Harm, I love you, now kiss me so I can get back to you" he told her out of breath and a whole lot scared. Not because of surgery, that shit doesnt scare him at all, but because what if this changed things for good.