There home.

"Jessie" Harmony yells. Jessie is at the top of the stairs a pain brush in hand. "Whats up Harm?" Jessie asks her. "Jessie this is ten times more amazing then the pictures."
Brian tells her. "Holy shit Brain" Jessie yells running down the stair and gives Brian a big hug. "Wait your early" Jessie exclaims. "Yeah I got in yesterday." He tells her. "Good lets give you the tour. We have about two weeks of painting left and then a few days for cleaning and putting in the furniture. The pool and hot tub are working. Your master tub, ohh my god that and the shower turned out the best." Jessie told him as they took there tour of the house. When they reached the master Jessie left them to finish painting one of the extra rooms. The master was done. All that was left was a good cleaning and there bed and such. Harmony was going to start bringing up clothes in the next few days. "So what do you think" Harmony asked Brian she showed him the master bath. "I cant wait to use it. This is beyond.

The tub ohh my. The fun we are going to have. At least one of our kids are going to be conceived in it," Brian said with a grin. "At least one. Maybe a few and one in the shower." Cal murmured. "I think we should wait a few months between kids so I can heal so hope you both don't mind condoms" Harmony told them sweetly. She knew they hated them. "Yeah we will do what we need to do to keep you healthy. I cant wait for the nursery to be done. The pale yellow with the bear border. Our kids Harm are going to be in here. Do you believe it? Our children. Someone that you and me and Cal made. You nursing in a rocker in the middle of the night. Us by your side. You do the nursing and we do the diapers. Does that sound fair?" Brian told them his eyes bright and a large smile on his face as he stood in the door the lead from there room into the pale yellow nursery. "I agree. You two do the diapers I do the feedings. I cant wait either. Who know maybe as this minute our first child is being made."Harmony said wistfully. Brain turned around put his hand on her belly saying a silent prayer. Cal came form behind and did the same. "It would be the most amazing thing if that were true. If not Harm we keep trying." Cal said too afraid to get his hopes up but saying some prayers of his own. "Guys what would you think about us doing a photo shoot? Like do one before the wedding then with each child. Taking pictures at like each month. Also I don't want to know what were having till there born." Harmony told them. "I would love to do a shoot. What kind are we talking?" Cal asked. "Hmm im thinking like a budior shoot. Like the three of us. Some kissing. Some second base. Nothing nasty just something to remember this time in our lives. Something for use to look at were old. Something that is use a throuple, I could take bunch of it using a remote." She replied. "Hmm that would be different. I would love to make a video it as well. Not us making love but of the shoot."Brian told her. "Good its done. Now lets seal it with a kiss and go eat lunch and then head to town." Harmony demanded. They guys gave into her. As if they would ever deny her anything. After they ate lunch in the apartment they went back into town and stopped at the Tattoo shop.

"Hey Dev. Do you have time this week for my piece?" Harmony asked him the guys looking around.

"Umm I do today if you want to get it done."

"Really today?"

"Yeah. Why not. Your guys are here. I can just dip there hands and get it done."

"I guess so. I need to go grab juice and some snacks. Its going to take a bit. Do you want anything? Is Eden around?"

"Yeah. She is free why whats up?"

"Think she would hold my hand? I have never done this"

"I know she would. So yeah go grab what you need and ill get the guys ready" Harmony walked down to the bakery and got a box of pasties and a few apple juices. When she got back the guys had ink on there hands and Harmony had them close there eyes as Dev put there hands where they had discussed. When they were done Harmony went back to the room before they seen what was going on.