Shopping.

"Its hard enough with him here Cal." Harmony laughed. She took her last bite and put her dishes in the dish washer. She put the left overs away and headed for the room where she put on a night shirt. Grabbing a few pillows and the blanket she met Cal at the couch. He laid down first and she curled up next to him the blanket wrapped around them both. They ended up crashing on the couch. Waking to her cell alarm going nuts. They were late getting up and had to rush. Harmony almost forgetting her purse. Cal headed for his truck but Harmony went to Brian's.

"Harm what are doing. Cant we take mine"

"Nope"

"Why not"

"Yours does not have a safe in it. I cant take my pistol in the a hospital"

"Don't take it then"

"I carry. Its my right to carry. Do you really not like me having it?"

"Its not that"

"Look Cal you cant even see it on me"

He looked close at her. She did a spin and he could not find it.

"Where is it?"

Harmony reached under her shirt and pulled her Ruger out.

"Really it was in your boobs"

"Yep. Now what are we doing"

"Were taking my truck. I am not going to able to get in his after pt Harm."

'Shit I never thought of that. Be right back"

Harmony was back in two minutes with a small black box. She climbed up in to Cal's truck and slipped the box under the seat.

"Gun safe"

"Yep now put your seat belt on. I don't want a ticket."

They got there on time and Cal did his pt. He also met with a doctor on his back. He could use the hot tub as long as it was not too hot. And could leave it uncovered. It was going to finish healing over the next few months. They went to the bed place and found the one they needed. Special order. The other beds were in stock but they were going to take delivery of them February First other then the two they needed for Rosie and Patrick. Those were going to be delivered wed. The last thing they did was go get sheets and supplies for the up coming weekend of guests. They also had to get a bigger poker set and some things for Rosie to do. Harmony was excited. She even got a toy box in pink.

Harmony went to the Bakery for a few hours as Cal slept. Pt wore him out. His leg was still a mess. Harmony was happy he took pain meds. Before he went to sleep. Knowing it was going to get worse as the day went on. She told them all what was going on and got lots of hugs. They made plans to do taste testing the day after Brian got back. That gave them just enough time to make it all. She paid the bills and then told them she would be back the next few days early. She got home to find Cal on the couch his lap top next to him but when she came close he closed it.

"you cant see. Brian and I are working on some plans. How long can you take off for our honey moon"

"ten days"

"OK we can work with that. Any place you don't want to go?"

"South America or Asia."

"We can work with that too. So left overs for dinner? Then a few hours with the team they missed you today"

"I missed them Okie is a hoot. I love that kid"

"He likes you too. The guys said to not set up the beds they would when they get here on Thursday. Also I got us rooms for this weekend. Three of them. There not next door to each other but on the same floor"