Happy Birthday Harmony.

"Yeah that works. Harm I love you and do me favor today" Brian asks her.

"Yeah" she says.

"Check your mail box. There is a box waiting. Happy Birthday. Call me when you open it but I want you to do it front of everyone"

"Better not be anything bad Mr. Matthews or no more videos. I love you" Harmony went over and sits on Cal's lap and buried her head in his shoulder and started crying.

"Monie you crying don't cry. Daddy give her a lolly pop" Rosie insisted.

"Rosie I have a better idea. Ask uncle Bull to hold you up so you can reach the freezer and get the blue bag. I know that will make Monie happy" Cal tells her.

Bull picked her up and she got the blue bag and brought it over to Harmony.

"Thank you Rosie. I know we should not have chocolate before lunch but its a special day. I think we should both have a piece?" Harmony asks Svet not wanting to step on his toes.

"Can I daddy" Rosie asks, her eyes big.

"Sure baby girl its a special day."

Harmony smiled at Svet. Then handed Rosie the bag to pick a piece.

"Thanks babe. Its just, you know another thing Brian is not here for. Four more holidays then that's it. He is here. Sorry guys." Harmony whispers. Her eyes red and tears are coming down her face.

"We get it Harm. You miss him. So you going to go check the mail" Bull asks her?

Harmony put her rain boots on and picked up Rosie and went down the driveway to grab the mail not expecting two boxes. She sees Fabio in the door and motioned for him to take Rosie so she could grab the boxes but he grabbed the boxes instead. When she was in the house she grabbed Brian's pocket knife and opened the first box. The post mark said dc. She pulled out a card and read it.

"Its from Monica and Mark."

She pulled out a blanket with Cal's last salute on it on one side and Brian saluting on the other.

"Babe. I cant even. My two men. Oh my. I love it. Its going on our bed. Wow. Just Wow."

The next box she knew she would loose it so she set it on the table and sat in Cal's lap and Called Brian. Grant answered.

"Happy Birthday Harm. I know its tomorrow but me and a few of the guys are heading out early for a mission."

"Thank you Grant. Stay safe. I love ya"

"Love ya too Baby Girl. I wanna see your new jewelry. Show a sister." Grant demands. Harmony shoes Grant her piercing and grant wolf whistles at her.

Brian's face appeared and Harmony blew him a kiss. She opened the first flap and then the second. Then the third. Then the last one. She found a few different wrapped presents. She opened the first one and found a baby outfit that said my daddy's are the best.

"Brian where did you find it"

"special order. Its a nod to our futures. Me, you and Cal against the world"

She showed everyone the outfit and then stated on the next. A little blue box. She opened it to find a 3 part key ring set with there names inscribed on them. All put together it created a heart.

"Another nod to our future. Our house. Our child. Now what do you think is next"

"No clue but there are two more and a card so."

Harmony picked up the the small odd shaped one and found a small box. She opened it to find a necklace with "always and for ever, Forever and always" on it.