Wedding plans.

"Harm he is not going to leave if anything he is going to love the side of you when I'm around. The funny play full side of you. The throw things at me in the store side. The will kick your ass and you will like it side. I think your fine. So about the wedding. Any ideas for colors."

"I'm going dress shopping next weekend. I'm thinking simple. Depending on when you get back. What about a black tie affair. Put out tents by the lake. Put a shit ton of twinkle lights in the trees. Like black and white with red and white roses with a few blue splashes. Have heaters so its warm. I'm thinking of like simple food. A pig and elk and venison and whole chickens or turkeys being sliced with mashed potatoes and gravy. Deviled eggs for Cal. Umm mac and cheese and bacon. Finger foods like bacon wrapped venison bites, mini burgers, lots of meat. Were meat eaters. No sit down dinner. Just eat what you want when you want. Get married on the dock?"

"have you talked it over with Cal"

"sorta. Not all that at once but yeah. What do you think"

"what time of day"

"I'm thinking dusk, simple flowers lining the back of the dock and the walk way Red runner with a blue edge, The flag colors. With out being in your face flags."

"I think it sounds like you can set a date. We got a "we will be home by date". So set it. Its January fifth. So set it harm. Just let me know when. You know I'll be there. Short engagement"

'"Really you have a date?"

"yeah"

"CAL" Harmony yelled and he came running.

"Whats wrong?"

"Wanna Marry me?"

"Yeah of course why"

"Want to set the date?"

"We can"

"Brian got a date he will be home by. He told me to set the date. Its our date."

"Lets set it. You pick it. Look at the calendar"

"Hmm how about the 13th of January its Saturday and its a week and a day after the be home by"

"What do you think bro? Good day to make it official"

"I say what ever makes her happy"

"Really? Like really really, were going to get married that day"

"Really Harm but then you will rocking our last name hopefully. Lets put the rings on her finger"

"Then then something else later?"

"Are you saying your OK with waiting?"

"I'm saying I'll think about it. If I have your last names I don't see the point but we can talk"

"OK. Now I gotta go Home. I'm tired and you need to eat. I love you. I want to see some ideas for the wedding. I don't care really as long as you become ours. I do want beer. Nothing stronger. Wine maybe, Champagne is a must. Cal umm will you be my best man?"

"As long as your mine. Harm how many groomsmen do we need so we can talk"

"Momma c, Monica, Jenna. I have someone to walk me down the isle by the way. Cpl Barnes. I think three. Think Patrick will allow Rosie to be out flower girl?"

"I think so. So we need three. Um I would like to ask at least one of partners to stand for me. I'll think it over if you could come up with one more lady then it would give us each two people to choose. Making it fair"

"I canm how about Grant? I love her? Think she would. No dress. Her dress blues are just fine? Ohh I want you in them for the wedding at least. And then tuxes after if you want to change?"

"I think you should ask her just a second. Let me get her. I know she is around here. I'm not on my room. I'm in the mess hall" Brian found her and called her over and handed her the phone. Grant appeared on the screen.

"Hey Grant. Umm we just set a date and I wanted to know if you would be one of my brides maids? You don't have to wear a dress. I promise and I really like you. Your like me. We both have to put up with men's shit all the time"Harmony laughed.

"You really want me up there while you marry these two?"

"Please, it would be my honor. I adore you and you could help me kick there ass"

"I don't need help but yes anything to see you smile baby girl. Now I need sleep. Email me the details and what I need to do. I ain't doing no girly shit."

"Thank you Grant. No girly shit." Brian's face appeared on the phone again.

"So you have her. I think I need sleep too. I love you Harm. Cal congrats bro. We have a date"

"That we do. Lets him go Harm. I'm hungry"

"Never letting either of you go but good night Bri. I love you! Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world. Tomorrow I start the real planning. I need a list by Thursday on who to invite on your side" Brian nodded and hung up. Harmony flung herself at Cal. Wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Cal its count down time. Like this is what I needed. I need to not be in limbo. I needed a this is the day. Thank you. So lets go eat then start making our lists"

"Your welcome. Lets go eat. Then lets watch some TV. Having you curled up in my arms sounds like a great way to end our day" Harmony got the meats out of the smoker and put them on the counter. They turned out great. Brian taught her well. Cal set the table and Harmony made them plates. He lit a few candles and turned off the light. He pulled out her chair and then say down. She leaned over for a kiss and he met her half way. This day was turning into something amazing. Something to remember. She got up and grabbed her camera and took a few shots. Cal by candlelight was sinful. She sat back down moved her chair closer to his. Resting her hand on his thigh.

"Babe this is amazing. The last hour has changed our lives. I'm on cloud nine"

"The best is yet to come. We have so much to do. The house, the wedding. Christmas. Thanksgiving. The next two weekends are crazy. Were going to need to sleep for a month after. So can I set up the honey moon?"

"Sure. You and Brian deal with that. I deal with the majority of the the wedding. The way I'm going to work is do it online. Have us all sign on stuff. Kinda like the house site. I found one for weddings."

"Good. Now lets eat and if you grab the blanket I'll grab us drinks and we can chill on the couch. I'm tired. My leg is bothering me. What time we have to be up to go my appt?"

"Six to leave by six forty five to be there by eight. I don't know my around there. Thank god for Gps. Also need to stop after for some things for the house and get the beds delivered. Going to see is Reese can come over and help move the things around in the room for Rosie and Patrick."

"Yeah. We should check on our bed as well for the house. Were going to need to order it. Do you know Brian needs or likes. The one you have now is perfect"

"I like it to. So does he. I can take a picture of the tag on it. See if we can get it in. We should order all the beds tomorrow. I have a list."

"Two birds one stone. Its going to be hard to pick out stuff with out him. Such as the couches and shit. Damn."