Chapter 5

"Lamelo please sit down I want to go to bed too" Steve said making Melo laugh.

"Melo sit yo ass down before I finna call yo daddy" I glared at him, I want to get out of here too.

"Fine ask me questions Courtney!" Melo exclaimed while sitting down.

"Okay for starters we see you two aren't fighting anymore" Courtney said waiting for a reaction.

"That's not a question Courtney, if anyone should know that it would be you" Melo snickerd. I really don't know how Courtney does it because if I were her, Melo for sure would be flying to the other side of the room right now.

"Yes we talked things out, Melo apologized and now we're besties again" I said, smirking at the last part.

"Girl getcho ass outta here with that 'besties' shit, we day one's" Melo said rolling his eyes, annoyed by the fact that I called us besties.

"We know you deep down like it when she calls you besties, and the attention she gives you" Steve said making me laugh. "Steve I'm starting to dislike you" Melo muttered.

"It's true tho, you love it when I give you attention don't you lil boy" I squeezed his cheeks, he slapped my hands away and pushed them down.

"You don't have to act tough, if you didn't like the attention why apologize? And you're always cuddling all up on her, give the poor girl a break you're breaking all her bones" Courtney laughed.

"He loves me" I smiled grabbing his hand and kissing it. "I'm just always cold" Melo said rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever you say big boy" I smirked while letting go of his hand.

"So did you guys have fun with the jet skis?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah, at first I didn't like it at all because mister maniac over here was driving like he had nothing to lose but when it was my turn I had a lot of fun" I said looking into the camera.

"It was L I T" Melo said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Lamelo why didn't you tell your dad right away who caused the wreck on the jet ski?" Courtney asked.

"Because I ain't no rat, I AIN'T NO SNITCH!" Melo said laughing. "Fun fact he used to he one when we were little, always telling our parents when I did something we weren't supposed to do" I said making him huff. "Consider it looking out for you, are we done here?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes we're good" Courtney said. Melo immediately got up and walked out of the room, I followed him and saw that the only one's left in the livingroom were Gelo, Zo, and Izzy.

"Were is Denise?" I asked while letting myself fall on the couch next to Zo. "Asleep, she was really tired" He answered.

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired as well. I'm surprised I made it this late" Izzy said making me chuckle. "I'm going with you, bye bitches" Gelo said.

I frowned as I looked at him "Excuse me bitch?" Melo chuckled knowing this was about to be another argument if Gelo went with it, but he didn't stop walking and followed Izzy.

"Tomorrow is finna be the funniest day of this vacation, our old man thinking he can beat us" Zo laughed.

"They gon have to stop every 5 minutes to catch their breath" Melo wheezed making me chuckle. "If Lavar could hear you two, he would let you know whassup" I said, getting up.