Chapter 57

"Bitch I'm back" I say while barging into Ashley's room with Aniyah and the camera crew behind us causing her to jump up.

I took Aniyah with me to Chino Hills today cause she wanted to hang out with me but I have to go to Lonzo and Denise later on, so I thought why not ask her to come with. She is not coming to Lonzo's place though, I don't want to invade their privacy with Denise being pregnant and them not knowing Aniyah at all.

"Oh my god you scared the shit outta me" Ashley says, making me laugh.

I walk up to her and giving her a hug, after pulling away I introduce her to Aniyah.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Ashley smiles while giving Aniyah a hug.

"Yo nails are so cute!" Aniyah exclaims while grabbing Ashley's hand to look at her nails again.

"Awh thanks, I love your make up. Wish I could beat my face like that" Ashley chuckles making Aniyah smile.

"So how was Lithuania, aside from the fight with Melo?" Ashley asks me, sitting down at the dressing table while me and Aniyah sit down on the bed.

"I mean we all had a good time with each other, we went to a waterpark and Gelo almost drowned cuz his dumb ass decided it was a good idea for me to get on his shoulders in a wave pool. Nigga lost his balance, everything went downhill from there on" I laugh thinking about the situation again.

"What the- I can just picture this going wrong" Ashley laughs.

"Instead of letting go of me he held on to me while falling every damn time, he dumb as hell" I say, still laughing.

Ashley grabs her curling iron and turns it on, she then starts curling her hair.

"And how did the whole Desiré situation go down?" She asks me.

"I got real mad, and at first he talked back like the idiot he is thinking he had a chance of making me think he wasn't the only one in the wrong. But when I got mad I didn't scream that much like I normally do, I was just so disappointed and that's when he realized he fucked up" I tell her.

"When it was to late" Ashley rolls her eyes.

"They always realize it to late" Aniyah says shaking her head.

"Yeah, I ignored him the first couples days but you know Melo and his late night talks. It's like he smarter at night or sumn, so we talked about it and I kinda forgave him but I did tell him Ion trust his ass no more so we not back to normal we just cool" I say.

"So y'all not together together?" Aniyah asks.

I shake my head no.

"That's good. Everyone got big mad when I told them the reason why I almost wanted to fight with Desiré, the boys roasted her ass right then and there" Ashley says, making me laugh.

"I luv them, except for Don with his cheating ass" I mumble.

"Did he cheat on Kaliah?" Aniyah asks.

"Correct" I nod.

She knows almost all of my friends due to the BITF show or social media, sometimes it's a good thing so I can vent about people but other times it's not cause she talks about them a lot.

"I really don't understand why he did that to Kaliah" Ashley says, shaking her head.

I really like Daijon, and this doesn't make me hate him all of a sudden. But I do have less respect for him cause I don't condone it when people cheat. Just break up with the person you're dating if he or she doesn't fulfill your needs, it's that easy.