Chapter 29

I've decided to tell Ashley that me and LaMelo have this 'thing' going on, she's still a good friend and I don't want beef over a guy

I've decided to tell Ashley that me and LaMelo have this 'thing' going on, she's still a good friend and I don't want beef over a guy. If she's not cool with the whole situation I'm totally gonna respect that, it's probably going to be difficult to cut things off with LaMelo but I don't do my friends dirty cause I don't want them to do me dirty either.

I finish putting on some lipgloss before making my way to LaMelo's room, I open his door and see him sitting on the foot of his bed while playing 2k per usual.

"Hey" I smile while walking into his room and sitting down next to him.

"Wassup" LaMelo replies, his eyes focused on the tv.

"I'm g-"

"HE'S GONNA FINISH ME!!" LaMelo interrupts me causing me to look at him in shock.

These boys and their fortnite.

"As I was saying, I'm finna t-"

"ELI IS THAT YOU NEAR ME? IS-" He interrupts me, AGAIN.

"MELO! Can you listen to me?" I raise my voice  in annoyance while folding my arms.

"Sorry ma, gimme 3 more minutes" LaMelo says, STILL playing that damn game.

"Forget it" I roll my eyes and stand up.

Asshole.

I walk out of his room and make my way downstairs to the kitchen. As I walk in the hallway I see LiAngelo entering the house, he walks up to me and gives me a hug before following me into the kitchen.

Today is thanksgiving and the entire family plus Ejay is coming over to the Ball Estate, that means it's going to be a loud and fun night.

"Where Melo at?" LiAngelo asks me as he takes a seat on one of the barstools.

"Upstairs playing fortnite" I respond while opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

I walk to the kitchen island and take a seat in front of LiAngelo. I grab my phone an take a look at my social medias.

"So yo birthday is tomorrow, you finna throw a party?" I ask LiAngelo.

He looks up from his phone and shakes his head, he places his phone down and sighs.

"Nahh, Ion feel like throwing a big party. Just a family diner is enough" LiAngelo responds.

"Yo birthday is in a couple days tho, what are your plans?" He says.

Oh my god, I really forgot that my own birthday is in a couple days, with everything that was going on the last couple of weeks it just slipped my mind.

"Ion know man. To be  honest with you, I totally forgot about it" I sigh while looking up from my phone.

"How can you forget ya own birthday" LiAngelo chuckles.