Chapter 35

Me, Izzy, LiAngelo and LaMelo are currently eating breakfast, Lavar is seriously making me and LaMelo help LiAngelo move out of his apartment.

"I still don't understand why we have to do this, Gelo is the one moving" I complain before taking a bite of my sausage.

"Y'all needa learn to wake up early be productive!" LaVar says with his loud voice.

I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out without him noticing, I spot Tina looking at me and laugh making me chuckle. She always finds it very entertaining when I do stuff like this or throw a tantrum behind LaVar's back, knowing he'll put me in my place if he notices it.

"I'm just glad you're here cuz I can't handle them boys in the morning" I say to Izzy.

"Yeah Gelo asked me to help him cuz he doesn't know how to pack, I really don't understand how he survives on his own" Izzy chuckles.

"He doesn't, he's always here or at Zo's and when he is alone at home he goes to wingstop or sumn to get food. He made me do his laundry multiple times" I say causing LiAngelo to frown.

"I can survive on my own, what you talkin bout" He defends himself.

"Yeah right, and Zo is gonna stop twerking while listening to his own song" I say sarcastically.

LiAngelo rolls his eyes as he finishes his food, in the mean time Alan and some of our friends arrive. I talk to Izzy some more while LaMelo scoots closer with his chair and rests his head on my shoulder, I finish my food and lean back in my chair.

"Y'all done?" LaVar asks us.

We all nod and get up, I grab my phone and follow LaMelo to his car along with Grant, Narvin and Tomi. Grants big ass beat me to get in the passenger seat, so I had to get in the back in between Narvin and Tomi.

"So I have to follow this big ass U baby?" LaMelo asks as he got in the driver seat while holding a cup of ice cubes.

"Yes, I hope yo dumb ass can do that" Narvin says.

I chuckle at his comment, meanwhile LaMelo doesn't think it's funny at all. He follows LiAngelo to the highway, Izzy texts me saying LiAngelo doesn't even know how to get to the highway himself.

"Them trucks are so ugly, why can't they make them more swaggy" Tomi says.

I frown and look at him.

"That's exactly what we're wondering with yo ugly ass clothing style!" LaMelo exclaims before laughing really hard.

"Oh my gosh" I shake my head while laughing a little.

"Gelo is going fast fast" Narvin says.

"He went from the rarri to the UHaul" Grant says making everyone laugh.

I look out of the window and see LiAngelo really focused on the road causing me to laugh really hard.

"This man really out here tryna race yo ass!" I holler, laughing even harder when LaMelo passes LiAngelo who is driving like an idiot.

Everyone is laughing at this point, LaMelo mimics LiAngelo's weird driving behaviour which makes things even more fun.

"What a fool" Narvin wipes the tears he got from laughing away.

I feel my phone buzz so I unlock it and look at my messages.