Chapter 58

Lonzo dragged me along to drop off Denise her birthday present, he got her a brand new car because her current car is in a REAL bad state

Lonzo dragged me along to drop off Denise her birthday present, he got her a brand new car because her current car is in a REAL bad state. I'm surprised I haven't died in that thing yet, nothing works anymore.

"Alright so what are we doing?" The camera man asks.

"We are dropping of Denise's birthday present. 22 young and well, she definitely needs a car you know especially to drive my kid around. The car she has right now, is gonna break down at any moment" Lonzo responds while shaking his head.

"Brooo that thing is so fucking old, every damn time I got into that car with her I was afraid the breaks would give out" I say making Lonzo laugh.

"Is she expecting this?" The camera guy asks.

"Not at all"

"What are the odds she cries?" He then asks.

"No. She's like 'oh my god you didn't have to'" Lonzo says in a high pitched voice.

"Oh and watch her ask a dumb question like 'is it for me?' as if we just come to show Lonzo's new car" I add.

After a little less than an hour drive with Deuce constantly laying on my lap or breathing in my face we finally arrive at Denise's. Lonzo honks before getting out of the car, he then opens the door for Deuce and almost closes it afterwards forgetting that I'm in the back too.

As I'm getting out of the car Denise is coming out of the house and walks up to us with her pregnant self.

"Hi" She smiles.

"Hola" Lonzo says with his terrible Spanish accent.

"Wassup boo!" I exclaim.

"Happy birthday" Lonzo says, patting Deuce.

"Oh my- What do you mean happy birthday? Like this is mine?" Denise asks.

"It's yours"

I start to laugh really hard because I already told them she would ask a dumb question like this and I'm right.

"Oh my-" Denise opens the car door looking at the inside.

"Denise Ion know what you was thinking when you decided to drive in that old musty thing that you call a car, but it gots to go" I state making her laugh.

"I for once agree with lil girl" Lonzo says.

Denise closes the door and gives Lonzo a hug, they're so cute.

I leave them alone and run to the house, when I open the door I immediately smell food.

"Mrs Garciaaaaaa!!" I holler through the house.