Chapter 33

Lonzo and Austen's fine ass decided come with me and LaMelo to the mall, I'm still mad at Lonzo for throwing all that water on me though.

"Hey Austen we can go to the jewelry store right now for a wedding ring" I say, touching his arm.

"Ion wanna to catch a case" Austen shakes his head.

"Am I not good enough? Is that it!?" I try to tear up to add more drama to the scene.

"Chay leave my man alone" Lonzo says pushing my head away.

"Lonzo Anderson Ball. If I were you I'd stop talking to me before I break yo nose" I growl before stamping away to walk next to LaMelo.

"Oh you two bout to have a hard time living with each other" LaMelo laughs.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Every now and then we get stopped by fans who mostly want a picture with Lonzo or LaMelo and sometimes even with me, walking around the mall with 3 tall guys does attract attention let alone if both of them are famous. It's annoying at times but this is the life we live now, and if you ask me it's pretty fun.

"What did you get from the gucci store, I can't remember getting sumn like that for my birthday" Lonzo says, acting hurt.

"You in the league, you can get whatever the fuck you want. It's the thought that counts" I say acting like a smartass.

"You need to watch the swearing young girl" Lonzo points at me.

"Oh cry me a fucking river" I roll my eyes.

"You and Melo are seriously the same person" Austen says.

"We are not!" Me and LaMelo shout at the same time.

Everyone always says that and it's true, but I will always deny it. We have the same personality which has its pros and cons, and over the years we also took over each others habits. When we were little LaMelo only wanted cereal for breakfast after some time I also only wanted cereal for breakfast, and for some reason I always skip the bottom two stairs and LaMelo does now too. Whenever you hear someone fall from the stairs it's either me or LaMelo, Tina always tried to stop us from skipping the stairs but she gave up two years ago.

"Hello can I help you?" The lady behind the cash register asks with a smile.

"I came to pick up pair of Ace sneakers with the red Gucci print in a size 13" I tell her.

"Alright, I'll get them for you, wait a monent please I'll be right back" She responds before walking away to the back of the store.

I turn around and take a look at some of the shoes while thinking to myself, who the fuck came up with the idea to create a shoe/clothing line and call it Gucci. Sounds a lot like coochie to me, and why make the it all so expensive? But it's whatever, I'll keep on buying this shit anyways.

"I've got them, these are the correct ones right?" The lady came back and opens the shoe box to take out a shoe to show me.

"Yeah these are the ones" I state after taking a quick look.

"Daaammn these are clean Chay, you know what you doing!" Lonzo exclaims while taking a look at the shoe before the lady puts it back in the box and closing it.

She places the shoe box in a bag and hands it over to me. "Thanks" I say as I grab it from her.

"Have a nice day" She smiles.

"You too ma'am" Austen winks making me wanna laugh so hard.

We make our way out of the store and as soon as I close the door everyone except Austen starts to laugh, causing him to wrinkle his head up in confusion.

"What's wrong with y'all?" He asks.

"You too ma'am" LaMelo imitates Austen.

"I was just being nice" Austen rolls his eyes.

"It would've been nice if you didn't wink, but you did so it wasn't nice that's what we call flirting my guy" Lonzo laughs.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me" I place my hand on my chest.

"Oh my- I'm hungry let's just go get some mac donalds" Austen mumbles.

"You're so damn disrespectful" LaMelo shakes his head as we start walking again.

"You know my focus is on yo ugly ass" I coo while pinching his cheek with my right hand.

"Aye we not gon do that shit" LaMelo pushes my hand away.

After walking for a solid 5 minutes we finally arrive at the mac donalds, I walk inside with LaMelo by my side. Some people look at us and gasp, some start to whisper with each other and the others just don't care.

"What do y'all want?" Lonzo asks.

"9 piece chicken nuggets with ranch and a medium sized sprite" I tell him.

"I want the same" LaMelo says before dragging me away from the line with him.

He sits down in a booth next to a window and pulls me down next to him. I grab my phone out of my pocket and go to snapchat, LaMelo moved closer to me and kissed my cheek as I take a couple shots.

"Man this is why I hate the mac donalds, you always have to wait a decade till you get yo food" Lonzo says annoyed when he and Austen take a seat in front of me and LaMelo

I smile when I see the chicken nuggets and immediately grab them, I open the little box before grabbing the ranch. We are enjoying our food and talking about all kinds of stuff when suddenly a girl interrupts us, I look up and recognize her from my old school.

"I'm sorry to bother but, you're Cherray right?" The girls asks me, knowing damn well who I am.

"Who's asking?" I raise my eyebrow while swallowing my food

"Oh I haven't seen you in school lately, I was wondering what happened to you. Anyways, I was wondering maybe you'd like to hang out some time" The girls says.

Why ask if I'm Cherray when you obviously know me, weird.

"Aye, ain't you Amber's twin?" LaMelo suddenly asks.

"Yeah.." The girl looks down.

I've always known Amber has a twin, but I never knew what she looked like since Amber doesn't want to be seen with her in school. I've always pictured Amber's twin as someone who looks a lot like her, but they obviously don't really look alike. I wonder if they behave the same, cause if they do I don't want to know her.

Not that I do if she doesn't behave the same.. But Lonzo always pushes me to get new friends as if he knows that he ain't shit.

"Uhm.. sure, give me yo phone" I say unsure. "What's yo name?"

"Lydia" She hands me her phone and I grab it, I put my number in there before handing it back.

"Well have a good day" Lydia smiles before walking away towards her friends.

"Well that was weird.." Austen mumbles before shoving some fries into his mouth.

"Very weird" I agree.