Chapter 63

"Hey bitch" Jamarkis says as I sit down next to him in class.

"Who you looking cute for?" Leyahnna smirks.

"Hola putas, and no one" I grab my books out of my backpack and put them on the table.

"Oef, look at Jason. Lookin like a real snack" Jamarkis says, starring at Jason who just walked into the room.

"He ain't all that" I say while looking at him.

"Girl I know you not talking cuz Melo be lookin like a porcupine!" Leyahnna exclaims causing me to laugh.

"I know YOU not talking cuz you like mr charmer over there who is looking like wreck it Ralph" I say making her gasp.

"I do NOT like Demarcus!" Leyahnna slaps my arm.

"Oh come on Leyah who you kidding?" Jamarkis rolls his eyes.

"Okay even if I do like him which I DO NOT, he don't even like me soo.." Leyahnna says.

"Girl bye, that boy likes you like Gucci Mane likes Keyshia" I state.

Leyahnna laughs and pushes me lightly before turning around in her seat.

"Aye, where Aniyah at?" I ask Jamarkis.

"Yeah I haven't seen her in years" Leyahnna turns back around to join the conversation again.

"She texted me last week that she's sick" Jamarkis says.

"Yeah right, that's why she was at the movies with my man yesterday" I huff.

"What? She was at the movies with Melo?!" Leyahnna whisper-shouts.

"Yes ma'am" I nod my head.

"Bitch don't lie to me" Jamarkis says, tilting his head.

"I wish I was, I ain't wanna make a big deal out of it but she be making it hard not to. She didn't tell me she was going to the movies with him, she don't even know him" I tell them.

"This sum weird shit man" Leyahnna shakes her head.

"Ion wanna talk bad about her but when I took her to the Hills with me to hang out with my friends they all got a bad vibe from her. Apparently the only thing she did was ask about Melo when I wasn't listening" I explain.

"Sounds just like Aniyah if you ask me" Leyahnna shrugs.

"She my bitch but I can't deny that she has this snake like behavior with new people, she can be a real nasty bitch" Jamarkis sighs.

"You for real?" I ask shocked.

"Yes girl, this ain't the first time she tryna steel somebody's man" Leyahnna nods.

"You must be fucking kidding me, she's gon catch these hands if I see her" I hiss.

"Wait let me talk to her first before things go down, maybe she's actually just hanging out with him. He's famous she loves attention, just hanging out can give her that attention on social media" Jamarkis says.

"Imma still cuss her ass out if that's the case, the fuck" I huff.

"I would too, she wrong for this" Leyahnna admits.

Leyahnna went home with me after school, we're now watching a movie but Darren came home and decided to take a shower so we were forced to stop watching since his bathroom is upstairs and he always plays very loud music while singing along.

"DMO SHUT UPPP" I yell.

"He ain't gonna hear ya" Leyahnna chuckles.

I get a facetime call from LaMelo, I answer and within seconds his face appears on my screen.