Chapter 38

So let me enlighten you about the current situation.

When we wanted to go home guess who we ran into? Lydia, she was all excited and shit and asked us if we wanted to join her and her friend Desiré to In-N-Out. I mean I'm always hungry so in my head I was already going, the others agreed too except for Tomi, Narvin and Oneyka. Lonzo, Eli and Austen didn't feel like staying anymore so they took the boys home cause they really had to go.

***

"I find it so cool how y'all have this squad since day one of high school and never lost contact with one another" Lydia says after taking a sip of her water.

"I mean even you still link with them" She continues looking at Kaliah.

"Uhm, me and Ashley ain't really part of it" Kaliah says.

"Oh.." Lydia mumbles.

"Melo we really miss you in class" Desiré smiles at LaMelo.

Bitch I was in the same class.

"What can I say" LaMelo smirks.

His big ego immediately enters the room.

"Uhh start by saying nothing at all" LiAngelo says, rolling his eyes at LaMelo.

"It's really boring without you tho" Desiré gives LaMelo this flirtatious smile while placing her hand on his arm.

Now look, I'm not the type to make a scene and shit but this girl is really pushing my buttons.

"I'm finna act like I'm not offended" Phaquan says since he is also in the same class as Desiré. 

Desiré totally ignores Phaquan and starts a conversation with LaMelo who doesn't even care to remove her hand from his arm, if a random guy did that to me hell would brake loose. But it's whatever.

"Is she literally flirting with Melo while you're sitting right in front of her?" Ashley whispers.

"I thought I was the only who noticed" I whisper back.

"Girl you not, look at LiAngelo's face" Kaliah joins the whisper party.

Me and Ashley turn our head to look at LiAngelo, he had a frown on his face while looking at Desiré before whispering something to Daijon who also starts to look at Desiré afterwards. Phaquan on the other hand was to busy trying to get Lydia's number.

"Melo" He doesn't even hear me, I can kiss another guy right now and he won't even notice that's how deep he is in the conversation with Desiré.

"Alright then" I cross my arms while leaning into my seat.

"Aye Melo yo 'girl' just called yo name!" LiAngelo raises his voice causing LaMelo to turn his head to us.

"What?" He asks.

"Oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" LiAngelo raises his eyebrows.

"Kinda, we in da middle of a conversation" Desiré responds.

"No one was talking to you" I roll my eyes.

"Excuse me?" Desiré says, glaring at me.

"You heard me, yo ears work perfectly fine" I say glaring back.

"Cherray what the fuck?" LaMelo looks at me with a frown.

"You're kidding me right?" I ask in disbelieve.

If he is seriously taking her side right now he can kiss my ass, I don't even want to be here anymore. And Desiré over here smirking too, like she wants me to beat her ass.