Chapter 6

I opened my eyes and heard LaMelo snoring in my ear, I groaned and rolled away from him. It was at that moment I also realised Kaliah wasn't here anymore, I grabbed my phone and noticed I got a bunch of notifications from instagram. I clicked on one of them with a frown.

Liked by dmoney0414 and 7

Liked by dmoney0414 and 7.430 others.
chayxwil: Had to take a picture of the weirdest besties from Chino Hills. x K

@zo: Is she breathing?
@gelo: @zo I doubt it
@dmoney0414: Awhh cuties😘
@eli_scott0: How come yo ass always slaps the living hell outta me when I want to cuddle
@dcthedon: @eli_scott0 I'd slap yo ass too
@jhayball_: Bet that Melo drooled all over her shoulder😂😂

I laughed at Eli's comment, he's such a fool, remind me to make a password so this shit doesn't happens again. I looked at the time to see it's 9:55 AM, I grabbed my pillow and slapped Melo with it.

"Ow, what the fuck Chay" He groaned pushing the pillow away from him.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I said getting up from the bed. I searched through my suitcase for my baller shorts since not everyone has to see me walk around the house with my booty all out. When I found them I quickly changed into them.

"Melo get the fuck up nigga, every single day I tell you to wake up and yo ass is still laying down in bed when I turn around" I pulled the covers off of him only to hear him groan again. He finally sat up and grabbed his shirt, I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning T" I smiled as I kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. "Morning" She said after I pulled away. I also gave Noni and Maria a hug before grabbing a plate, I put some scrambled eggs and bacon on it and made my way to the others. I think Gelo, Izzy and Ejay are still sleeping since aren't sitting with them.

"Lil girl is alive" Zo said. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Milan, I grabbed my fork and started eating.

"Guess what I saw last night" Denise spoke, I raised my eyebrow ready for the tea. "So I woke up at like 00:15 AM and I had a dry throat so I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, and when I walked past the livingroom I saw Melo still sitting there on the phone with some girl" She continued making me gasp.

"I woke up feeling nauseous at 1:30 AM and when I walked past the livingroom that nigga was STILL sitting there, when I asked who he had on the phone he said it was Don" I said earning laughs from Zo, Milan and Dmo.

"It was definitely a girl, when I spotted him he had her on speaker" Denise said. I knew LaMelo was lying, I shouldn't have dropped the subject that easily.