Chapter 15

"MELO, CHAY GET UP" LaVar yells as he walks past my room. "It's the first day of school y'all have to be the first ones to be there" He continues to talk making me groan.

It's the first day of school and me and LaMelo are now officially juniors. This summer was crazy and even tho I didn't like a big part of it I enjoyed the rest of it, so having to wake up early again and go to school is awful man.

I let out a big sigh as I opened my eyes and sit up, I rub my hands down my face and just stare into nothing for a minute. It's 6:00 AM right now and I'm not having it, LaMelo is probably having the exact same struggles as me right now.

I finally decide to get up with yet another big sigh, I make my way to my closet and just grab the first BBB shirt I see and some blue ripped jeans to go with it. After grabbing underwear I walk out of the closet and throw the clothes on my bed, I take my underwear with me and walk out of my bedroom to go to the bathroom. When I walk in I see LaMelo brushing his teeth, I have to share my bathroom with him since there are only 2 bathrooms and one is ours and the other one is for LaVar and Tina.

"Get out I have to shower" I yawn.

"You lucky I'm done" LaMelo says after spitting out his toothpaste and rinsing his mouth.

"Whateva" I roll my eyes and lay my underwear down.

LaMelo walks out of the bathroom not closing the door after him as usual so I walk back and close the door myself, I then turn on the shower before taking my clothes off and putting them in the laundry basket. I step in the shower and follow my usual routine which consist of washing my body and shaving my legs, I already washed my hair yesterday so I don't have to that today.

When I'm done I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around body and hair, I then brush my teeth and put some some lotion on my arms and legs. I let the towel fall and put my underwear on, afterwards I pick the towel back up and throw it in another basket before walking out of the bathroom and into my bedroom to put my clothes on.

"Are my jordans in ya room?" LaMelo aks while walking into my room without knocking.

"First of all knock, I could be naked. And which ones?" I look up at him.

"Them red ones" He replies while looking around.

"They been laying here for almost a month, you really needa stop leaving everything in my room" I say as I bend down to grab his shoes from under my bed.

"You one to talk, I got one of yo bras somewhere in my room. Almost got in a fight with Ashley cuz she thought I was cheating on her" LaMelo scoffs, taking his shoes out of my hands.

Oh that's where my red bra is! You're probably wondering why I ever left a bra in LaMelo's room, well I think about 2 weeks ago I fell asleep in his room when he wasn't home and I got uncomfortable so I took off my bra and tossed it somewhere totally forgetting to take it with me when I woke up.

"Yeah sorry man" I say with a chuckle.

He takes a seat on my bed to put his shoes on while I unwrap the towel from my hair and throw it on my chair, I grab some hair products and put a bit from every bottle in my hair. I don't wear make up on the daily so I'm finally done, LaMelo is also done and follows me downstairs where the camera crew is aready filming.

"Goodmorning kids" LaVar smiled before finishing his glas of milk.

"Morning" Me and LaMelo both say in unison.

I grab an apple from the fruitscale and take a bite of it, LaMelo walks to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Y'all excited to go back to school?!" LaVar asks with more excitement then me and LaMelo are having right now.