Chapter 52

"Aye medusa wake up"

I slowly open my eyes to see LiAngelo hovering over me, I let out a big sigh while rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up straight.

"It's 12:35 AM, go to Melo. Me and Izzy gonna sleep" LiAngelo responds.

I get off the couch and look at my surroundings, they have a nice hotel room. I grab my suitcase as LiAngelo opens the door for me, I knock on the door next to LiAngelo's room.

"Gelo I'M BUSY" I hear LaMelo yell causing me and LiAngelo to laugh.

For once the camera crew isn't here to film shit because it's late and they're probably asleep, I know I always complain when they're filming us but that's only because I always look like shit.

LiAngelo opens the door for me with a card before saying goodnight and walking back to his room. I push the door open and walk inside, the first thing I see is LaMelo laying on a big bed. His back is facing me so he probably didn't hear me coming inside, I know he is on his phone because I see the light from his screen shining bright. I close the door very softly before making my way over to LaMelo, I climb on the bed to sit next to him.

"Gelo what the fuck is you doing" LaMelo says still not turning around.

I still don't say a thing so he finally turns around, his eyes grow wide and he gasps while letting go of his phone.

"When did you- HUH? I thought you was on a school trip?!" LaMelo exclaims while sitting up straight.

"Yeah I lied" I chuckle.

LaMelo grabs my arm and pulls me down with him, I shove my hand under his back and lay my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around waist.

"I missed you" I mumble.

"I would too if I was you" LaMelo jokes.

I lift my head and glare at him causing him to laugh. He gives me multiple kisses on my cheek, and then on my lips making me smile. I push myself up and get off the bed, he raises his left eyebrow while looking at me. I kick my shoes off and walk to my suitcase, I open it to grab one of my oversized pyjama shirts. I unbutton my pants and take it off, I bend down to pick it up and throw it in my suitcase. I take off my shirt, throwing it in the suitcase as well and putting the oversized shirt on before turning around to see LaMelo sitting on the edge of the bed eyeing me up and down.

"Oh I hope you know what you doing to me" LaMelo says slowly, not looking away.

"I'm not doing anything" I chuckle while sitting down on his lap, facing him.

"I missed you too by the way"

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me tight, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. His hands slide from my waist to my ass as he pulls me more and harder on him, I grab his face and place my lips on his.

[LaMelo's POV]

I've probably missed Cherray even more than she missed me, I needed to to touch her, to smell her and to kiss her.

I move my mouth to her ear and make my way down to her neck, making sure I kiss every inch of her skin. She let out some soft moans as my hands find their way under her shirt, I take it off and throw it on the ground.

"God damn" I growl before devouring her lips.

She tugs on my shirt wanting me to take it off, so I quickly did. She slowly grinds her hips on me as I roughly taste her lips, and damn did it taste good. She makes me go crazy and I need her right here, and right now. I quickly remove her bra and feel her press her breast against my skin, it becomes really hot in the room and I feel like sweating already. I get up with her in my arms and turn around to lay her down on the bed, I take off my shorts before getting back to her. I move my hands over her breasts causing her to arch her back a little, she moans as I kiss her chest making my way down to her stomach.