Chapter 27

[LaMelo's POV]

We arrived in Chino Hills the next morning, I was a bit tired but Lonzo called me saying Cherray got her wisdom teeth removed and keeps on asking for me and LiAngelo. I'm still a bit mad at her for whatever reason, but she's probably all funny from the anaesthetic so this should be fun.

"Aye bitch we needa go to the dentist or wherever the fuck you get your wisdom teeth removed cuz Cherray there askin' for us" I say to LiAngelo.

Yes we still mad at each other.

"Who you calling bitch? Bitch" LiAngelo responds making me roll my eyes.

I walk out of the house and get in my Lambo, I'm not even gonna ride with him he can get there on his own.

I roll my window down and yell "Use ya own car bitch!" before speeding away.

**
Once I arrive there and get out of my car I see LiAngelo parking next to me, he also gets out of his car while glaring at me. We walk inside the building and ask the receptionist for Cherray, she gets up and leads us to a little room where we hear Cherray bawling her eyes out while Lonzo and some other dude try to calm her down.

"Where Denise at?" LiAngelo asks quietly as we stand in the doorway

I don't even think Cherray will hear him if he spoke up that's how hard she is crying.

"She had an appointment at the nail salon so she took my car" Lonzo responds.

"W-who you t-talkin to?" Cherray asks trying to turn around but failing really bad.

Me and LiAngelo walk up to them and Cherray begins to cry even harder while putting her hands out to LiAngelo like the little baby she is.

"I-I thought y-you died i-in China" Cherray cries as LiAngelo gave her a hug.

"Why would I die there" He laughs.

"Only thing that died there is his UCLA career" Lonzo jokes earning a glare from LiAngelo.

I pull Lonzo to the side since Cherray clearly doesn't have any attention for me at the moment.

"Why he here?" I ask pointing to the guy sitting in the chair.

"Cameron and lil girl have this lil thing goin' on from what I understand and she asked him to come cuz they was supposed to hang out today" Lonzo responds.

"What?! And you let them? That guy is 18, he and Gelo's teammate are twins" I say annoyed.

"Melo she boutta be 16 in 6 days and he just turned 18, I had the whole talk with him last night and he seemed pretty serieus about her" Lonzo says.

Yeah right, serious my ass. What does she see in him?!

Everything she doesn't see in you.

"Where Melo at?" Cherray asks LiAngelo who is finally allowed to let her go.

"He didn't wanna come" Lonzo jokes.

Cherray doesn't think it's funny at all because she immediately starts crying again. I thought she would be funny but she's an emotional wreck, I don't like to see her cry. She hates to cry, so I guess the anaesthetic brings her deep emotions up.

"He was just joking ma, stop crying" I say while walking to her.

She turns her head around and grabs my arm and tries to pull me down, I don't understand how she didn't even notice I was there the whole time.