Chapter 17

So LaVar bought a new house and it's HUGEEEE, I've seen it yesterday and I'm in love. It's been 4 days and I still can't go to school because of my concussion, it turns out to be worse than we though/hoped. Every damn time I eat something I have to puke a couple minutes later, I'm also often dizzy, sleepy and sometimes I black out. I'm not allowed to be left alone so I'm either at home when LaVar or LaMelo is home, or I'm at LiAngelo's or Lonzo's place. Today I have to go to LiAngelo because LaVar and Tina are going to the new House while LaMelo has school, Lonzo is at practice and Denise is at school but LiAngelo doesn't have school today.

"CHAY YOU READY?" LaMelo yells from his room.

"YES" I reply while putting my shoes on.

When I'm done I hear LaMelo walk into my room, I raise my head and immediately become dizzy from having it down all the time to put my shoes on.

"Ya dizzy again?" He asks as I let myself fall backwards on my bed.

I nod while rubbing my head. It's so annoying to get dizzy whenever you walk more than one minute or bend down ect. Don't get me started on the sleepy shit, I can fall asleep at every place even the toilet. Don't ask.

"Come on, I'm finna be late if we stay any longer" LaMelo says grabbing my arm and pulling me on my feet.

He lifts me up and walks out of the room, I wrap my arm around his neck and close my eyes. I can already feel myself drift asleep, and I almost did but LaMelo has to open his mouth.

"Stay awake man I ain't finna carry yo ass to Gelo's apartment too" He says shaking me.

I open my eyes wide and notice, we're already outside. He puts me down and opens the door from his lambo, I get in and put my seatbelt on while LaMelo closes the door. He quickly walks around the car to the driver seat and gets in himself, he starts the engine and puts his seatbelt on.

"Is Trent back yet?" I ask starting a conversation because if I don't I'll fall asleep knowing me and LaMelo and our morning behaviour.

"He's coming back today, I hope he starts some shit cuz we'll put his ass to sleep" LaMelo says angry.

"LaMelo if you fight him I'll fight you, yo ass has to stay outta trouble remember" I warn him.

"Yeah whateva, I'd like to see yo dizzy ass try and fight me" He laughs making me roll my eyes.

***************Interview***************

"What are your thoughts on the situation right now?" Courtney asks.

"I'm annoyed that someone has to stay with me every second of the day, I feel like a baby. But Ion have to go to school so that's plus" I explain laughing at the end.

"Do you think LaMelo will behave in school with Trent coming back?" Courtney asks.

"No. I just kno this boy is gon provoke Trent, he thinks he can do whatever now cuz LaVar is mad at the basketball coach and is thinking of pulling LaMelo out of school. But that ain't how big baller's brain works, LaMelo still has to behave" I reply.

*******************end*******************

I give LaMelo a hug before getting out of his car, he quickly drives off as I turn around and walk inside the apartment complex where LiAngelo lives. I click on the button for the elevator and the doors immediately open, I click on number 6 and wait for the doors to close. As I grab my phone and scroll through instagram I see that Daijon gave me a tag in a picture.