Chapter 48

"Oh my god we barely talk to each other cuz I'm busy with school and you with playing ball and then when we do facetime you have the audacity to ignore me for fortnite!!" I shout.

"The only time I get to play fortnite is when I come back from practice and don't have to go places Ion even wanna go, so I'm sorry that you just always happen to call me at the wrong time" LaMelo rolls his eyes.

We've been talking for 2 minutes and we're already fighting.

"Fuck you LaMelo LaFrance Ball, I'll just stop calling you" I glare at him before ending the call.

I throw my phone away not even caring that it lands on the floor and grab a pillow to scream in, I let myself fall backwards and just stare at the ceiling.

Lately me and LaMelo have been going at it everytime we're calling , he's always on that damn playstation whenever I call him but when Lonzo calls him he has time to talk and I'm sick and tired of it. He's all the way in Lithuania and I miss him a lot, the only time we can talk is when I'm back from school or in the evening due time difference and our schedules so I don't understand why he's acting like this. Denise told me I just have to tell him that it's bothering me so I did, and you saw how that went.

I get up from my bed and exit my room, when I walk out of the hall I see Lonzo sitting at the kitchen table while Darren is standing on the other side of the kitchen charging his phone.

"What was you doing?" Lonzo asks with a frown as I take a seat next to him.

"Yo brother is getting on my damn nerves again" I answer while rubbing my face in frustration.

"He still not paying attention to you?" Lonzo asks.

"No and when I told him that it bothers me he came with a lame excuse saying 'oh well I barely get time to play fortnite and when I do you call' like what the actual fuck?! I'm yo girlfriend" I explain the situation. 

"He's young and dumb, he'll apologize eventually" Darren says.

"Yeah no, he's so fucking stubborn and so am I. I told him I'm not finna call him no more, and I'm definitely not answering when he calls" I'm already getting annoyed again by talking about it.

"Lil girl I think you still don't understand that whenever y'all get into an argument and it's his fault, which is almost every damn time, the guilt is eating him alive. He'll apologize, trust me" Lonzo tries to calm me down.

Just when I want to say something Lonzo's phone starts ringing, and guess who it was.

"Aye bro" Lonzo says after accepting the facetime call.

"Gang gangg, wassup with you boi" LaMelo says.

I roll my eyes getting hot as fuck, just like I said he doesn't have time for me but for Lonzo he makes time.

"Yo turn the light on bro" Lonzo says.

LaMelo turns the light on and his ugly ass appears on the screen.

"How yo knee doin mane?" LaMelo asks while putting  sunglasses on his face.

"It's just a sprain it ain't torn so that's cool" Lonzo says. "Aye man you can fix you glasses bro, and you can take em off cuz you inside"

"Nahh mane! We been chillin around mane" LaMelo says with this big goofy smile on his face making me even more mad.

"Aye bro why lil girl all mad and shit?" Lonzo asks, changing the topic.

"Bro she trippin, talkin bout you ignore me for fortnite. I accept her calls right? If I ain't wanna talk to her I would've ignored her calls, but that's not the case" LaMelo says causing me to roll my eyes.