Chapter 44

"He walked in on you guys?!" Ashley exclaims before falling into a fit of laughter.

"It ain't funny Ash! You should've seen his stupid and dramatic ass way of yelling at us tho, he looked like a complete mess" I chuckle.

"Oh my god, if I had a sibling I wouldn't want to see that shit" Ashley wipes the tears she got from laughing away.

"Oh Zo is always tryna act like he ain't with that shit, but he is almost a grown man and I know you've seen Denise's fucked up walk at least twice since you've known her. Me, Melo and Gelo once saw them going at it when we went over to his old apartment, it was not a pretty sight" I tell her.

"Oh I've seen that walk" Ashley laughs again.

I grab my lemonade and take a sip of it before putting it back.

"I gotta tell ya sumn but you can't talk about it with Izzy" I say getting comfortable on my bed.

"I won't" She says sticking out her pinky finger.

I wrap my pinky finger around hers before telling her.

"So I never really payed attention to it even tho I noticed it but yesterday was like a sort of a confirmation" I sigh.

"About what?" Ashley asks curiously.

"Izzy and Gelo's relationship, it ain't what it used to be that's fasho. Lately the are so akward with each other, yesterday I went downstairs for some food and I listened to them talk and it was just sooo cringy. They talk like they just met, and when I walked in the room they literally looked relieved. Only reason Gelo wanted me out was cuz I annoyed him" I explain everything.

"I don't see them together that often but when I do they indeed don't talk that much" Ashley nods while thinking about it.

"Yesterday Izzy asked him if he's gonna miss her when he's gone, it took what looked like hours for him to reply and when he did his first reply was "nah Ion think so", he made it seem like it was a joke but Ion even think it was" I say letting myself fall backwards on my bed.

"I mean sometimes Gelo is also a bit akward with me, maybe that's just him" Ashley shrugs.

"Nah that's prolly just cuz he doesn't really know you that well, Melo also said that but I thought about it and he is never akward with his friends or family. Izzy is his girlfriend, I just don't think they in a good place right now" I sigh while grabbing my phone.

"Amber texted me last night saying how she can't believe I betrayed her like that, and that she's not just gonna leave it at this blabla" Ashley says showing me her phone.

I take a look at the conversation and laugh at Amber's dumb come backs, this girl just can't leave someone alone. I know she's just mad because Ashley no longer hangs out with her and started hanging out with me more and more, I think she dreams of beating me up.

"I'm gonna post a picture of us just to annoy her" Ashley says making me laugh.