Chapter 14

We all done made some pictures and shit and after that Lonzo started rapping on stage with his friend, all the boys stood on the stage dancing like fools making me and everyone else here laugh. When they were done Lavar stepped on stage sharing some words before telling LaMelo to say something.

"Uhh thank y'all for coming and I hope you having a good time" I started to laugh way harder than I should. This boy.

******************************************

When we went home Ashley came with us, me and the girls was having a good time with her.

"I'm finna ride in the lambo yo, Ion wanna drive in Zo's dusty ass G-Wagon" I said knowing Lonzo would smack me white.

"Lil girl you traspassing boundaries right now, stay in yo lane" Lonzo warned me.

"You not gon ride in the lambo Ashley is riding with me" LaMelo said.

"I neva said Ashley needed to move" I smirked causing Ashley to chuckle.

"Ah hell naw I ain't finna let YOU drive my NEW car you wildin" LaMelo said making me pout and cross my arms.

"She 3 seconds away from stamping her feet y'all watch" I heard Gelo say.

"I'm not finna stamp my feet fool" I was gonna, but not anymore he exposed me.

"Fine you child, Ash you good with riding with Zo and Denise?" LaMelo asked.

"Sure I don't mind" Ashley said.

"Thankyou" I smiled hugging Ashley before sprinting away to the Lambo.

You see I love cars, I was the first one to drive with Gelo in his Ferarri and the first one to drive with Lonzo in his now dusty ass G-Wagon, I just love it.

"You really out here sendig my girl away with my brother who she just met just so you can be the first person to drive with me in my new car?" LaMelo mushed my head before getting in the car.

"Yes, you know the routine Ion know why you acting all surprised" I rolled my eyes while getting in myself.

"OOEEH THIS IS SO NICEEEE" I shouted.

"Shut yo loud ass up" Lamelo laughed before starting the car. "Seatbelt" He said looking at me untill I put it on.

"Awh, you caring for my safety once a year is melting my heart" I put my hand on my chest, wiping an imaginary tear with the other one.

"I just don't want yo ass to die in my car, my dad will smack the living hell outta me" LaMelo said ruining the caring moment.

"Well fuck you too" I rolled my eyes at him.

**
I'm currently watching the Lion King and I'm crying my eyes out, for some reason I wasn't in the mood for them loud ass niggas at the moment. I don't like to admit it but when I'm alone watching a sad movie I do cry every now and then.

"Yo Chay wh-" I jumped a little and quickly looked at who was barging into my room like that. "What's wrong, why you crying?!" Gelo asked running up to me.

I quickly wiped my tears away and rubbed my eyes. "I-I'm not crying" I tried to lie but failed miserably and I know it.

"You not finna tell me you over here crying over a movie" Gelo said looking at the tv ready to laugh his ass off.

"Watchu mean, I already told you I ain't crying" I said clearing my throat.

"Oh you is lying and there ain't no denying that" There he goes falling on my bed, laughing and overreacting.